The Student Room Group

Why does it always feel like a competition to get a girl?

Every time I like a girl it feels like everyone else wants her too and I feel like I have to compete for her lol. Is this normal for guys? I’m not saying competition is bad but I just want to know if it’s normal to feel like you’re always competing against other guys for a girl
Yep, one of the many differences between men and women, attractive men rarely have queues of women wanting them but attractive women often do.
Reply 2
I see. Well I suppose there’s no use complaining about it. It’s almost exciting because it’s like a game to see which one of you can sort of win lol. I think I’m a very competitive person deep down so I feel like I have a good chance tbh
Original post by Siciliano
I see. Well I suppose there’s no use complaining about it. It’s almost exciting because it’s like a game to see which one of you can sort of win lol. I think I’m a very competitive person deep down so I feel like I have a good chance tbh

Feels good when you come out on top.
Reply 4
Yeah I suppose the more challenging it is, the more satisfying it feels to get the girl
Girls hold the power (On average) When it comes to dating, so its normal that it feels like a competition, espicially with simps and the likes of social media where a 5/10 girls gets attention everyday compared to a 5/10 that gets none for weeks/months on end.

Some women are ''easier'' to get with then others granted depending if she has a high attraction to you from the get go.

Quick Reply

Latest