The Student Room Group

a level subject combo

Is biology math and economics a good subject combo for a level?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by christelle123
Is bio math and econs a good subject combo for a level?

Yeah that’s a great subject combination. Very rounded in most areas. What are you interested in pursuing?
Is bio math and econs a good subject combo for a level?

It's quite good. Physics would be even better as it would open up engineering as an option too but only take Physics if you're very good at it.
Yeah Biology, Maths and Economics are a good mix. Do you have any careers or possible university courses in mind?
Original post by AbrahamP
Yeah that’s a great subject combination. Very rounded in most areas. What are you interested in pursuing?

Im not too sure, i mainly choose these subjects bc i like them the most and im good at it ig. Possibly economics degree/ hospitality or a bio degree or sth bc idk if i want to go into science or not. I was not sure it was the best combo bc i dont do chem.
Original post by emek4official
Yeah Biology, Maths and Economics are a good mix. Do you have any careers or possible university courses in mind?

Possibly economics degree/ hospitality or a bio degree or sth bc idk if i want to go into science or not. I was not sure it was the best combo bc i dont do chem.
Original post by harrysbar
It's quite good. Physics would be even better as it would open up engineering as an option too but only take Physics if you're very good at it.

i woulddd, i love physics def the most interesting science but im not good at it. I choose those subjects bc i did the best in them ig
(edited 2 years ago)
i woulddd, i love physics def the most interesting science but im not good at it. I choose those subjects bc i did the best in them ig

Ah well that is the best thing to do and if you're not good at physics maybe engineering wouldn't have been right for you anyway

Quick Reply

Latest