hhhhheeeee
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i got a 6 in maths and i signed up for the resit, completely my fault and i dont know how i did this but i misread november for december and i only have a week to revise for ALL of it now i havent started. one on the 2nd, 4th and 8th.

should i still try cramming for it or just not go to the resit

flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why did you decide to resit in the first place, is that reason still something you stand by/are aiming for?
I'd try past papers at this point to see what you need to particularly focus on
hhhhheeeee
Rep:
(Original post by flaurie)
Why did you decide to resit in the first place, is that reason still something you stand by/are aiming for?
I'd try past papers at this point to see what you need to particularly focus on
its not something id have to do i guess itd be better for uni also parents payed for tuition so👎
hhhhheeeee
Rep:
/ h
Last edited by hhhhheeeee; 1 month ago
Sm 002 u mug
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hhhhheeeee)
/ h
Yeah flurries advice is sound. Nothing more to say other than thats careless!
hhhhheeeee
Rep:
(Original post by Sm 002 u mug)
Yeah flurries advice is sound. Nothing more to say other than thats careless!
okay👍
felixhangz
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
try past papers and work with formulas. When you know formulas of what you're calculating, you will understand a question even is it is twisted. work around the clock and you will excel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (36)
9.81%
Okay (107)
29.16%
A bit lacking (135)
36.78%
Not good at all (89)
24.25%

Watched Threads