Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m living with my parents again temporarily at 25, and jobseeking as I’m a graduate again. Finding work is taking longer than I expected and I need to move out Asap as my family situation is a night mare. I have about 3k in savings. Does anyone have a reasonable idea of how I can move out in this situation but without landing a job yet? Like if there is a super cheap way to live or if there’s support for people in my situation. A job should come up soon as it’s been 2 months looking
LittleBear04
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Try and share with a friend perhaps?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Agree with flat sharing, especially if you do it in a cheap area
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LittleBear04)
Try and share with a friend perhaps?
Have none
(Original post by black tea)
Agree with flat sharing, especially if you do it in a cheap area
Yeah I'm considering it but the only job interviews i've got have been for 10-20 hours a week roles I can't really pay rent with that
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have none

Yeah I'm considering it but the only job interviews i've got have been for 10-20 hours a week roles I can't really pay rent with that
Work out how long your savings would last you for and decide whether or not it is feasible to move out. If not, may be best to just stick around at home until you manage to find a job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.85%
Okay (97)
28.96%
A bit lacking (122)
36.42%
Not good at all (83)
24.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed