The Student Room Group

You actually need quite a high IQ to understand squid games

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foxehh
Nah. But the fact that you think this is incredibly thought provoking implies a thing or two about your own IQ.

Well i hold senior position in a top tech company. I think my opinion is more valued than yours.
Original post by Satori Tendō
I'm dizzy trying to understand what you got out of my comment to come to this misunderstanding?

My original reply refers to when they first got the marbles. Ali did not know how to play a Korean game of marbles so they opted to guess and bet on odds or evens. Ali was winning that game not because he was cheating or pretending to be a novice (like you suggested) because it was simply a game of chance.

It's only after that, Sang-woo decided that since he was losing the betting game, he would lie and manipulate Ali into wasting time like in that clip.

Idk if you even read what I wrote but sure yeah my IQ is low, thanks

After re-watching, yes it doesn't seem like they played a game of matching marbles which i initially thought was another Korean game. But the rest remains true.
Reply 22
Original post by HappyZeneca
Well i hold senior position in a top tech company. I think my opinion is more valued than yours.

Who feels the need to brag about it to teenagers? :tongue:

It most certainly is not.

No, that means nothing. Job status is useless in this context. -_-
I don't think many of us have any interest in your work life
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Foxehh

hahah..so true

This guy reminds me of the navy seals copypasta
Original post by YaliaV123
It most certainly is not.

Yeah im pretty sure it is. Since you need to go through numerous evaluations and testing, especially from former intelligent employers, in order to get to this current position. You on the other hand have never been tested.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Foxehh

Im just here because i use to be an active member back when i was in college and university
Im just here because i use to be an active member back when i was in college and university

No, @Foxehh is asking why you feel it's necessary to talk about how you've got a high up job :smile:

Yeah im pretty sure it is. Since you need to go through numerous evaluations and testing, especially from former intelligent employers, in order to get to this current position. You on the other hand have never been tested.

But we equally still have the same capacities/skills to critically evaluate, it's just that your's are more professionally observed and used in a workplace..that's all.
(edited 2 years ago)

Bro in what way does your job make your opinion about a South Korean drama series more valued? :confused:
(edited 2 years ago)

I see. Were your employers searching for the best troll? I think they would be disappointed with this thread.
Reply 32

Keen to hear more about your position & the specific company, particularly as it somehow enhances your opinion..
Reply 33
Original post by Bookworm_88
No, @Foxehh is asking why you feel it's necessary to talk about how you've got a high up job :smile:

it's just that your's are more professionally observed and used in a workplace.

I doubt that. OP is likely still a teenager.
Original post by Reue
Keen to hear more about your position & the specific company, particularly as it somehow enhances your opinion..

L5 Engineer at Google.
Original post by Reue
I doubt that. OP is likely still a teenager.

Dont be mad that my salary is twice that of yours.
Reply 36
L5 Engineer at Google.

Wow, that is impressive. Send me over your Linkedin so we can connect.
Original post by Reue
Wow, that is impressive. Send me over your Linkedin so we can connect.

Yeah, there we go.
Reply 38
Dont be mad that my salary is twice that of yours.

You've not given us much insight into your salary. What is your current total compensation package equivalent?
Reply 39
Yeah, there we go.

I can't see it in my inbox?

Quick Reply

Latest