The Student Room Group

totally isolated

Hi I live in a very remote area and need to meet/chat with some people where is good online? It's too difficult relying on in person stuff due to traveling into the nearest city centre. I've used dating apps and friendship apps and they both didn't work out for me at all
Reply 1
BUmp
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I live in a very remote area and need to meet/chat with some people where is good online? It's too difficult relying on in person stuff due to traveling into the nearest city centre. I've used dating apps and friendship apps and they both didn't work out for me at all

How about u describe your interests? Maybe here. Ik this seems like the most unlikely place to find some1 but surprisingly the strongest relationship and bond I've ever made (outside immediate family) was from this site. I met some1 here and spoke to them for hours on end during the night time. We were very close. Unfortunately not anymore but you never k
Reply 3
Original post by Muhammad Razak
How about u describe your interests? Maybe here. Ik this seems like the most unlikely place to find some1 but surprisingly the strongest relationship and bond I've ever made (outside immediate family) was from this site. I met some1 here and spoke to them for hours on end during the night time. We were very close. Unfortunately not anymore but you never k

I've been on here for years people just ignore me
My interests are arty things
Original post by Anonymous
I've been on here for years people just ignore me
My interests are arty things

Oh my bad then. OK not gonna lie I'm not rlly into artsy type of stuff bc I'm not that creative when it comes to those type of things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending