dmcx3x
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm now 29 and it really annoys me I didn't do my exam!
I got bullied so badly n school for having to inject myself with Insulin (you can think of the names)
My question is can the exam board
take into account my prelims and work throughout year 11?

I done my prelims and left in April as soon as I turned 16 Exams were a month or two later.I moved away for the better which I am glad I did.
hannah021
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm afraid I don't know about Scotland, but in England we have courses called "access to further education" were you'll do a foundation year and move on from there to either A levels, GNVQ and many other options
i'd assume Scotland has something similar
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You can do GCSEs now if you want
Kon.
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dmcx3x)
I got bullied so badly n school for having to inject myself with Insulin (you can think of the names)

I done my prelims and left in April as soon as I turned 16 Exams were a month or two later.I moved away for the better which I am glad I did.
It's all in the well into the past. Why you even still thinking about school and exams? Its all irrelevant to now. It's upsetting to hear you were bullied though but it was extremely long time ago, you were literally kids, them bullies properly won't even remember what they did and if they did they would most likely regret it.
hannah021
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kon.)
It's all in the well into the past. Why you even still thinking about school and exams? Its all irrelevant to now. It's upsetting to hear you were bullied though but it was extremely long time ago, you were literally kids, them bullies properly won't even remember what they did and if they did they would most likely regret it.
it is relevant if he wants to get back to education
NellyCormack04
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dmcx3x)

I can see where your coming from but I am just unsure how they are meant to get all your stuff from year 11 when you left school... a very long time ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads