Desperate to get a North face jacket

Watch
RG250
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
They look so so nice!!! I really want one but jesus christ there so so expensive. I do have a lot of spending money but I don't think I'm willing to spend nearly 300 quid on a jacket... So does anybody know where I can get a North face jacket at a lower price?

Thank you!
CaptainCaptcha
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RG250)
They look so so nice!!! I really want one but jesus christ there so so expensive. I do have a lot of spending money but I don't think I'm willing to spend nearly 300 quid on a jacket... So does anybody know where I can get a North face jacket at a lower price?

Thank you!
Ebay
RG250
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainCaptcha)
Ebay
Oh yeah never thought about that!
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RG250)

Thank you!
TKMAX
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I bought my ski jacket in Poland in 2006. It translated to about 60 pounds but I really liked it. So warm, lots of pockets, and I still wear it 15 years later. North Face are ok but you don't need to necessarily spend that much for quality. You just need to be able to spot it yourself.
RG250
Rep:
(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
TKMAX
Oh I've heard there good! I'll look there. Thank you
random_matt
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RG250)

Thank you!
Weird, just looked on Zalando Lounge for the 0.1% chance of it coming up. You have 9 hours until the North Face promotions start, be quick the stuff goes very fast. Sign up pronto.
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ikr I want one as well but they're so expensive :cry:
RG250
Rep:
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Ikr I want one as well but they're so expensive :cry:
I know 😭😭 I'm seeing so many people with them and I keep getting jealous!
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RG250)
I know 😭😭 I'm seeing so many people with them and I keep getting jealous!
Ugh same 😩 they look so aesthetic
Like this one:
Attached files
RG250
Rep:
Ugh same 😩 they look so aesthetic
Like this one:
Ahhh I know!!! I want the blue one 😭
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RG250)
Ahhh I know!!! I want the blue one 😭
They are so trendy there's no chance of getting them in a sale. It's okay tho there's more to life than coats 😂
RG250
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
They are so trendy there's no chance of getting them in a sale. It's okay tho there's more to life than coats 😂
That's true 😂
dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, you can get such jackets from NiroFashion a menswear designer store with numerous leading designer brands.
mlee531
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Depop or ebay. But they're really great quality so it's worth the steep price tag.
the bear
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
https://onlineshop.oxfam.org.uk/the-...u=HD_300550947
dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey I liked north face jackets as well. I just bought a Moose Knuckles jacket from Nirofashion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads