Post your worst exam result!

Watch this thread
username5839543
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Us TSRians are a bunch of idiots really.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
100%

Honest answer: I have obviously failed a few exams. Can’t remember the exact worst result, but it was probably 20% in a GCSE RE mock exam. 😬
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 7 months ago
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
100%
mine is 0 at everything lol
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
U in gcse IT
username5839543
Rep:
Well I didn’t even mean to post this question and it certainly wasn’t meant to go into the GCSE results forum. The ‘how high is your IQ’ thread inspired the draft of this thread. Be honest, this isn’t meant to be a rat race to the bottom.
username5839543
Rep:
My turn- 20% in GCSE computer science coursework before the big bad 9-1 grading system came out.
Htx_x346
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
got 12% on a computer science test💀
Last edited by Htx_x346; 7 months ago
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Got a 4 in my end of year 9 art exam. I knew that I didn't want to take it at GCSE anyways
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 7 months ago
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I got grade 3 on my GCSE Religious Studies mock 😢

Spoiler:
Show
I got a final grade of 6 though
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
D in A Level General Studies
mnot
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I can’t remember my worst ever but on my masters my lowest was 63%, obviously still a very decent result but at the time my personal goals were distinction across the board, it’s not really necessary for such a target but I enjoyed setting myself high targets to hit. Luckily it was only 10 credits.
mollyecp
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Computing seems to be the problematic subject - I got 0% in a test once because I couldn't figure out how to submit it and the teacher insisted on giving me no marks
Sm 002 u mug
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
19% a level chemistry lol - full A LEVEL MOCK AFTER I FINISHED as (big regret I dreaded entering year 13 the whole summer aha)

9% GCSE GREEK topic test
Last edited by Sm 002 u mug; 7 months ago
Other_Owl
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
G in Business communication systems. I hated that course and I missed the exam that for for surgery.
ukii
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
A grade U in my very first A level computing mock
It was on the Computer... And long story short, it went under the carpet. This was right at the start of year 12
Iownuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Got like a 6/20 on a test that I studied weeks for. Never felt so disappointed
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
6%
Itsmikeysfault
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
G in Business communication systems. I hated that course and I missed the exam that for for surgery.
Didn't even know there was a grade G
Other_Owl
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Itsmikeysfault)
Second Lowest GCSE grade.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Itsmikeysfault)
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Second Lowest GCSE grade.
https://assets.publishing.service.go...ts__final_.pdf
I just found out that G is a real grade. What's the reason behind the old spec having so many failing grades?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (22)
31.88%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (26)
37.68%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (3)
4.35%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
4.35%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
5.8%
I’m starting to consider my university options (9)
13.04%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.45%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads