What BMAT scores did you receive to have an offer/place in uni?

Watch
Опиои
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m interested in Cambridge university
Imperial College London
UCL
Lancaster university
username5160888
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Imperial has a specific cut-off which I believe was 10.9 last year (score of S1 and S2 added together). Most universities look at the BMAT as part of their holistic approach to selecting applicants for interview/offers, but that being said you should prepare for the BMAT as much as you can.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I didn’t take the BMAT but just a heads up that applying to 4 BMAT universities is an awful idea as you would be applying blind. You could look up foi requests to each university which should answer your question
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 4 weeks ago
Lancaster University
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Опиои)
I’m interested in Cambridge university
Imperial College London
UCL
Lancaster university
Hi,

I am not a medical student at Lancaster so I will point you in the best direction for your query. I would suggest either contacting a medicine student ambassador on Unibuddy or contacting the medicine department directly at [email protected].

Hope this helps.
Jake (third year at Lancaster University)
AnnaBananana
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m at imperial and got 5.8/6.2 (or it might have been 6.3, I can’t remember..)/4A - but that was pre-covid.
Last edited by AnnaBananana; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
6.52%
Okay (17)
36.96%
A bit lacking (13)
28.26%
Not good at all (13)
28.26%

Watched Threads