GCSE English Language November 2021 Resit

Watch this thread
Kyle McNeil
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Is anyone resitting GCSE English Language next week? If so, how confident are you feeling about the exams and what grade do you expect to receive?
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hi

I got a grade 9 in english language and sat the exams in 2019, if you’d like any help please do let me know.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Resit no, but my daughter is taking igcse english language on Monday for the first time.

I think she's going to do ok. 8 maybe?
SnartySmartie975
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
Hi

I got a grade 9 in english language and sat the exams in 2019, if you’d like any help please do let me know.
Hi I hope your day is well, do you have any tips for narrative writing and do you know how to do ‘ show don’t tell ‘ because when I tried to do that in my writing my grades got worse 😂 so I’m resting on Monday, any replies will be appreciated
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Hi

Hello, I am quite confident about the exam but I struggle with my time management like I always run out of time at the end of the exam and always have to rush through Q4 and Q5 leaving me with low marks.
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi

thats amazingg how did you manage your time so well , i struggle with that alot
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
For those who sat the Paper 1 exam today, how did you find it?
Loulou08
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
What creative writing tasks did you get for Q5? I’ve got my exams in June, but I’m struggling with creative writing, so I’m trying to get ideas to practice.
lunariumxo
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kyle McNeil)
For those who sat the Paper 1 exam today, how did you find it?
heyy , did you sit it too? and umh well i was glad with the question 5 it wasnt like a random market so the question was vague and i was glad because i started with Q5 and then section A i just wrote as much as i could i hope the examiner doesn't loose their mind lmao cause i was all over the place .....
lunariumxo
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Loulou08)
What creative writing tasks did you get for Q5? I’ve got my exams in June, but I’m struggling with creative writing, so I’m trying to get ideas to practice.
hey it could come up as a mock or something for the later years so i don't want to end up breaking some rule lmaooo .....but practise weather description thats all im gonne say
Loulou08
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by lunariumxo)
hey it could come up as a mock or something for the later years so i don't want to end up breaking some rule lmaooo .....but practise weather description thats all im gonne say
Thank you. That's helpful!
dreamking239
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
does anyone have paper 2
student893425
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by dreamking239)
does anyone have paper 2
yes
Kaymils89
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by student893425)
yes
Could u send me paper 2 please if this is november this year i have mine tomorrow?
ZMK_1
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
can you send it to me as well pls pls
Min46283
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Could you send it to me as well please
Funtxk
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by student893425)
yes
Could you send it to me also
Funtxk
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kaymils89)
Could u send me paper 2 please if this is november this year i have mine tomorrow?
Did you get it sent to you? If so could I have it please?
amritasophia
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
could you send it to me please
1uzzy1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi

i could do with some advice, how did u revise to get a 9
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.86%
The paper was reasonable (69)
39.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.71%

Watched Threads