Am I considered 'curvy' or fat?

Watch
Nightshadeox
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I honestly think I could do with losing a stone or two then maybe I'd be at a weight /size I'm comfortable with. Opinions please?Name:  inCollage_20210822_124429607.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  56.5 KBName:  inCollage_20210612_125755817.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  106.7 KB
Last edited by Nightshadeox; 4 weeks ago
Robsmith23
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
How you want to look is a matter for you. However I think you are stunning.
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Curvy is a shape, fat is carrying too much weight- you can be curvy at any weight. I'd say you're curvy, you've still got a defined waistline even if you want to lose weight. Also I LOVE that green dress
luna.lu36
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Definately not fat..
You are beautiful and curvy don't let them put a fat tag on you...
I wish i was as curvy as you..
If You can shape up a little and you will be shutting mouths
You rock 👏
Hi_Im_New
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Guys perspective, defs not fat.

Curvy/thick/busty: yes in all good ways of the term.

I like those body types tbh over skinnier ones.
I personally think your are fine with the way you are. Sure if you want to lose a few kg, it won't hurt you, its up to you really.
But honestly I would be more then happy with a girl like you .
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Your weight doesn't matter, you're beautiful
Hi_Im_New
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
Your weight doesn't matter, you're beautiful
Don't lie and say weight doesn't matter, or diabetes will come knocking, and your emotions won't do much to stop it.

But yes, OP herself has nothing to worry about, shes fine as it is.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hi_Im_New)
Don't lie and say weight doesn't matter, or diabetes will come knocking, and your emotions won't do much to stop it.

But yes, OP herself has nothing to worry about, shes fine as it is.
Don't be pedantic. You know what I meant.
ashtolga23
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Curvy and honestly I'd stick with it. You look amazing, great hourglass figure.
super_hannah
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I think you look lovely! I would definitely say you're curvy and not fat. If you want to lose some weight then that's completely up to you, whatever your reasoning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads