How do I prepare my Mock?

Watch this thread
bizj.o
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I have my Mocks GCSE next Week if i dislike school.
Littlesomebody
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Revise revise revise.
I have my mocks too!!
I’m currently using the website: Physics and Maths tutor!! AMAZING WEBSITE go check it out. So many helpful resources.
I’m revising for physics and creating my flash cards using that site.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by bizj.o)
I have my Mocks GCSE next Week if i dislike school.
Hi, one of the quickest ways to prepare is to not panic and do past papers back to back, Looking at mark schemes from previous years and seeing how best to answer questions.

All the best and remember high school is a passing season and not a permanent state of being.

Lee- Student Rep
bizj.o
Rep:
thank you so much will you mind sending me some revision guides please it will be a blessing. I am struggling with Maths And Physics.
bizj.o
Rep:
(Original post by Littlesomebody)Revise revise revise.
I have my mocks too!!
I’m currently using the website: Physics and Maths tutor!! AMAZING WEBSITE go check it out. So many helpful resources.

(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi, one of the quickest ways to prepare is to not panic and do past papers back to back, Looking at mark schemes from previous years and seeing how best to answer questions.

All the best and remember high school is a passing season and not a permanent state of being.

Lee- Student Rep
Granger45
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
hiiii
I think those resources are rlly good especially the nootes. Btw they also have flashcards
(Original post by Littlesomebody)
Revise revise revise.
I have my mocks too!!
bizj.o
Rep:
(Original post by Granger45)
hiiii
I think those resources are rlly good especially the nootes. Btw they also have flashcards
flashcars dont help me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (78)
18.84%
The paper was reasonable (154)
37.2%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
28.26%
It was TERRIBLE (65)
15.7%

Watched Threads