1st year fundamentals of nursing mental health nursing essay)

Watch this thread
Studyrushin88
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I need some help on my essay title. I'm really really stuck. Does anyone have some essay examples please?
paub
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
if they did it WOULD BE UNWISE TO FOLLOW THEM. you would be classed as cheating.
Studyrushin88
Rep:
I'm not a cheat how dare you
Studyrushin88
Rep:
example of essay titles I mean
paub
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
getting assistance on essays is cheating. look at the documents that come with the essay they will tell you exactly what you need to do. its a first essay stop worrying. they use it to see what needs improving.
Studyrushin88
Rep:
well you are obviously a disabilist as I have special learning needs and therefore you are going against the reasonable adjustments and people like us are allowed support on out essays
paub
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Studyrushin88)
well you are obviously a disabilist as I have special learning needs and therefore you are going against the reasonable adjustments and people like us are allowed support on out essays
getting others ideas is plagiarism. any assistance you get be it a scribe or reader does that only they do not assist with the intellectual content. look at the guide for the essay its there.
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Studyrushin88)
I need some help on my essay title. I'm really really stuck. Does anyone have some essay examples please?
Can't give essay examples, however we can certainly help with ideas for themes!
What does the assignment brief say? This will help find a theme for you... and in turn, ideas for a title
Bebemaya
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I can help with your essay
paub
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Bebemaya)
I can help with your essay
no you really cant
Mitchelle Ngoli
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hello dear,I am an academic expert.I handle essays and other assignment.In case you'll need any help.kimdly don't hesitate to reach me out.
paub
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mitchelle Ngoli)
Hello dear,I am an academic expert.I handle essays and other assignment.In case you'll need any help.kimdly don't hesitate to reach me out.
do not do this it will get you thrown out of nursing. its straight cheating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.72%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.97%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.26%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.05%

Watched Threads