The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford university 2021/2022

I have an interview for the clinical sciences course at Bradford. does anybody have any idea on the kind of things they ask you, how to prepare etc
Same. I have absolutely no clue what kind of questions they will ask :confused:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by Zara Noor Horain
Same. I have absolutely no clue what kind of questions they will ask :confused:

what day is ur interview on?
Original post by Anonymous
what day is ur interview on?

mine is on the 10th at 12:30, you?
Reply 4

same!!
Reply 5

what have you applied for other than this course?
what have you applied for other than this course?

yayyyy. medicine, you?
Reply 7
yayyyy. medicine, you?

literally same omg, which unis?
literally same omg, which unis?

Manchester
Keele
Aston
Lincoln
which unis u applying to?!
Reply 9
Manchester
Keele
Aston
Lincoln

lancaster
manchester
liverpool
keele

: ) have u started preparing yet?
lancaster
manchester
liverpool
keele

: ) have u started preparing yet?

not yet! I am doing the Manchester form which is due for Friday. I will hopefully start properly tomorrow after sending
!
Manchester
Keele
Aston
Lincoln

Hi @Zara Noor Horain,

It is great to hear that you are applying to come and join us at the University of Lincoln. If you have any questions about your application feel free to get in touch with our dedicated admissions team here: [email protected]

We also have some Open Days coming up so you could come and visit us for an in-person Open Day to answer questions, meet academics and students as well as coming to visit our Campus. Our next Open Days are:

Saturday 13th November 10-2pm
Wednesday 8th December 1-5pm

You can book onto our Open Day events via the website here: Open Day Bookings

If you can't make any of our upcoming Open Days you can also ask questions to current students by visiting our UniBuddy site to here directly from current students studying at the University here: UniBuddy

Good luck with all your applications!!

Megan
Y3 BA Education Student

Hey I just received an email for my interview taking place in December! just wondering when you’ve done your interview could you give an overall run through of the day/ interview and how you felt about it please. Thank you 😎
Also is your interview for the foundation to clinical science or just year 1 entry
Original post by Anonymous5274
Hey I just received an email for my interview taking place in December! just wondering when you’ve done your interview could you give an overall run through of the day/ interview and how you felt about it please. Thank you 😎
Also is your interview for the foundation to clinical science or just year 1 entry

Heyyy, so basically I got mine postponed to the 2nd week in Dec because I had an important appointment today and was, therefore, unable to attend. Sorry! If my interview is before yours I will definitely give you my opinion on it!
Heyyy, so basically I got mine postponed to the 2nd week in Dec because I had an important appointment today and was, therefore, unable to attend. Sorry! If my interview is before yours I will definitely give you my opinion on it!

Nws! I think mine is on December 15th but thanks for replying and I hope your appointment went well
I have an interview for the clinical sciences course at Bradford. does anybody have any idea on the kind of things they ask you, how to prepare etc

Hey just wondering how your interview went and if you had any tips for the day and what type of questions they asked
Original post by Anonymous5274
Hey just wondering how your interview went and if you had any tips for the day and what type of questions they asked

Hi!
My interview went well (I presume) since I was offered a place on the foundation year course 3 days ago!
On arrival we had a talk from the clinical sciences department, then we had a group interview where we were set a group task - they are looking to see how you communicate within a team, leadership and how you respond to a task. Then some people went on a tour of the facilities whilst others had an individual interview, with a lecturer and a current student. It isn't toooo scary, so as long as you have read over your personal statement you'll be okay.
My tips are try and talk to as many people as possible, whether it be fellow interviewees or students at Bradford, and to stay relax and let your personality shine.
Good luck <3
Hi!
My interview went well (I presume) since I was offered a place on the foundation year course 3 days ago!
On arrival we had a talk from the clinical sciences department, then we had a group interview where we were set a group task - they are looking to see how you communicate within a team, leadership and how you respond to a task. Then some people went on a tour of the facilities whilst others had an individual interview, with a lecturer and a current student. It isn't toooo scary, so as long as you have read over your personal statement you'll be okay.
My tips are try and talk to as many people as possible, whether it be fellow interviewees or students at Bradford, and to stay relax and let your personality shine.
Good luck <3

Omg congratulations on your offer!! And thank you so much for your help :smile:

Hiiiiii I’m just wondering how long after you submitted your application did you get the interview?? Congratulations on the offer btw!
Hiiiiii I’m just wondering how long after you submitted your application did you get the interview?? Congratulations on the offer btw!

Thank you :smile:
It was between 2-3 weeks from what I can remember, hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending