The Student Room Group

Help

I'm in year 10 ,and I have fell behind nearly on every subject what do I do?
get a checklist on each topic you are doing and make mindmaps. It worked for me and i'm sure it would work for you. Also watch videos as they tend to speed things up
Hi Bella! It’s completely fine to fall behind in year 10. Try and stay concentrated in lessons and do all your homework.
I often used to fall behind in your 10 and I fixed this by catching up on the things I didn’t know. Make sure you use you exam boards specification as that will be very useful! Year 11 is a bit of a jump ad you will be put under more stress. Make sure you know and understand all your year 10 content as if is going to come up in your GCSEs. Hope this helps!
Original post by Bella1525
I'm in year 10 ,and I have fell behind nearly on every subject what do I do?

You have plenty of time, I started off year 11 with five grade 4s and three grade 3s, I didn’t really care about grades until then, so I started to revise, I bought a large notebook for each subject and rewrote everything that was in the revision guides in words that make sense to me, anyway I got six grade 8s and two grade 9s (if I started earlier I think I would have done better). Maybe try something like this, note that it takes months of everyday work but the feeling after you finished is amazing. Good luck?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Bigflakes
You have plenty of time, I started off year 11 with five grade 4s and three grade 3s, I didn’t really care until then so I started to revise, I bought a large notebook for each subjects and rewrote everything that was in the revision guides, anyway I got six grade 8 and two grade 9s (if I started earlier I think I would have done better). Maybe try something like this, note that it takes months of everyday work but the feeling after you finished is amazing. Good luck?

any tips Im in year 11
Original post by 4liferzz
any tips Im in year 11

same i have mocks this MONDAY FOR 2 WEEKS. What i've done is gone through the checklists and made flashcards/midnmaps and just constantly repeatiing the. Also i've watch tons of YouTube vids so keep a plan and stay focused
Original post by 4liferzz
any tips Im in year 11

Do what I did and then once you finish, you can do practice papers and chill. I think this is pretty efficient I’m currently doing 4 a-levels ; physics, maths, further maths, computer science and I’m still using this method

Quick Reply

Latest