Celtic or Rangers?

Watch
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm thinking about switching to supporting one of these Glasgow giants but who should I choose?

Celtic or Rangers?
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
celtic
McDonaldsEmploy
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kentinho99)
I'm thinking about switching to supporting one of these Glasgow giants but who should I choose?

Celtic or Rangers?
Rangers, not even a question.

Why would you bother supporting a club that has the interests of Ireland while living in the UK??
Kentinho99
Rep:
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
celtic
Thanks but why. What makes them stand out from Rangers
Kentinho99
Rep:
(Original post by McDonaldsEmploy)
Rangers, not even a question.

Why would you bother supporting a club that has the interests of Ireland while living in the UK??
Well tbh I like Ireland. I mean I don't want to go into the politics and things but I do like our neighbours in Ireland. I mean yes I'm from the UK and live in England but I want to chose Celtic or Rangers
kaizagill
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Rangers:smile:
username5866834
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Rangers got the top ten league titles so its a very obvious choice
I think what makes Celtics stand out is that they are a part of Old Firm
Last edited by username5866834; 2 weeks ago
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Celtic.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
As a former Celtic fan I think they're both a bit played out now tbh, I'd rather support elsewhere.
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Both sides have fans consumed by hatred and that's not good but out of the two I'd take Celtic.
mariemomi
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Celtic
comegoogle
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Celtic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.59%
Okay (86)
29.45%
A bit lacking (106)
36.3%
Not good at all (72)
24.66%

Watched Threads