Hardest GCSE?

Watch this thread
searose07
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Just wondering, what do you think the hardest GCSE is?
Dementrius_joy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
History ?
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by searose07)
History was decently hard, physics was nightmare fuel and chemistry I needed a tutor, so take that how you will
JosephJ1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
further maths sounds pretty hard but i've never did it so don't know if it actually is
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Last time I looked at the government stats on this (which I don't have access to at home), it was Computer Science. Modern languages, particularly German, are also hard.
ScarletAH
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Maths or history in my opinion
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by JosephJ1234)
further maths sounds pretty hard but i've never did it so don't know if it actually is
i did further maths for 2 weeks and i dropped it because it was too hard for me
VeryAverage
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by JosephJ1234)
if you're good at maths, it's really easy, because it doesn't extend too far beyond GCSE, and the topics are conceptually not too difficult

hardest GCSEs were hands down German and English Literature
Last edited by VeryAverage; 6 months ago
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
personally, i'd say english language is the hardest. i can't do that s*** to save my life.
username4449440
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
The matter will be subjective based on what your good at for me it was english
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Further maths GCSE is literally just AS maths
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
For me it was Eng Lang
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
That entirely depends on the person. For me, my worst grades were in Dual Science, and Food Technology.
lilyjoestar
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
for me it's German. Doesn't help that everyone else has been learning it since Year 7 (+ someone who has a german parent, and someone else who is fluent in it) , and I'm here, I started German from scratch last year. BUT now I'm doing pretty well in class : )
SupposedlyIronic
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I never could've done a MFL so maybe that.

For me I found physics the hardest content-wise, but the volume of work for history was unlike any other GCSE I did.
IhaveNothingToDo
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
English both of them my writing is
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Trash

thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Physics
username5794123
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
English literature and English language.
username5160888
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
German
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (78)
18.89%
The paper was reasonable (154)
37.29%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
28.33%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
15.5%

Watched Threads