The Student Room Group

deleted

deleted
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Thanks4helping
As per title. I have submitted an application more than 10 years ago. I want to see what I have written previously as I have lost some of my records, so I would like to go on from there. Thanks

You could try emailing them. They will probably tell you. Otherwise make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act although there is a small charge for this
I dont think there is a specific email for this? Thanks

try call :smile:
Original post by swanseajack1
You could try emailing them. They will probably tell you. Otherwise make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act although there is a small charge for this

i dont believe they can charge a fee in most cases
https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-of-access/#fee

https://www.ucas.com/about-us/policies/privacy-policies-and-declarations/ucas-privacy-policy

Then try ringing or writing to UCAS

Add to favourites
HomeAbout usWho we are
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Having trouble with something on your application? Search our FAQs to see if you can find an answer to common issues people contact us about, or find out how to get in touch below.
Explore this section
FAQs
Lost or forgotten your UCAS password?
How to videos
Writing your personal statement
Connect with us
If you have a question, or want to know more about what's happening at UCAS, there are different ways to get involved.

We don’t have an email address, but you can reach us with a direct message on Facebook or Twitter.

facebook.com/ucasonline
@ucas_online
If you want to keep up-to-date with everything we’re up to, then you can also follow us on Instagram.

ucas_online
Following Government advice, our office is now closed, although we're all working remotely to support you. Therefore, we cannot collect any correspondence sent to us by post. If possible, please contact us on social media.

Still have a question? Give us a call
Our normal opening hours are Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 18.00.
Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.

Please have your Personal ID number ready so we can find your records quickly.

Undergraduate
Applications to:
undergraduate degree courses
postgraduate teacher training programmes in Scotland and Wales
MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing and medicine, or LLB accelerated programmes
UK phone number

0371 468 0 468
International number

+44 330 3330 230
Conservatoires
This is the application service for undergraduate and postgraduate performance-based music, dance, drama, and musical theatre courses at UK conservatoires.

UK phone number

0371 468 0 470
International number

+44 330 3330 232
Postgraduate
This is the application service for postgraduate courses at a number of UK course providers.

You'll need to apply for some postgraduate courses through other application services:

Postgraduate teacher training in Scotland and Wales apply through UCAS Undergraduate.
MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing and medicine, LLB accelerated programmes, and Scottish and Welsh teacher education courses apply through UCAS Undergraduate.
Performance-based courses at UK conservatoires apply through UCAS Conservatoires.
For all other postgraduate courses, you'll need to apply directly to the course provider. Use our search tool to find courses clicking on the 'Apply' link will redirect you to the correct application service.

UK phone number

0371 334 4 447
International number

+44 330 3330 235
If you need to write to us
If you want to send us a letter, you can write to us at;

UCAS
Rosehill
New Barn Lane
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL52 3LZ

For more details about UCAS, please visit our company information page.

Quick Reply

Latest