mxx454
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So i changed my student finance maintenance amount from £5000 to the maximum. They’ve said they’re going to send me a letter but will they contact the parent who supported my application?
Last edited by mxx454; 2 weeks ago
Anonymy0us
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mxx454)
So i changed my student finance maintenance amount from £5000 to the maximum. They’ve said they’re going to send me a letter but will they contact the parent who supported my application? Because i wanted to do it without them knowing.
I've had a similar situation where I've changed my mind about moving out which made my maintenance loan decrease so no i don't believe that they'll contact your parent. Also i don't understand why you wouldn't want your parents to know this lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads