hiidk1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’ve applied to kcl (emdp), hull york, Lincoln and Leicester. My stats are:
Gcses: 9998887765
A levels predicted : A*AB, the B in chem
Ucat : 2460 band 1

1)Leicester has a score system and apparently last year the cut off score was 57, my score is 52.5. I only just found this out. I really don’t have a chance do I?
2) for the emdp at kcl I meet the compulsory widening participation criteria but not the “special considerations”, do I still have a good chance?
3) Lincoln’s score system for interviews says that 120 points is competitive, I have 119 points, do I have a chance?
ClarissaBella
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hiidk1234)

1)Leicester has a score system and apparently last year the cut off score was 57, my score is 52.5. I only just found this out. I really don’t have a chance do I?
2) for the emdp at kcl I meet the compulsory widening participation criteria but not the “special considerations”, do I still have a good chance?
3) Lincoln’s score system for interviews says that 120 points is competitive, I have 119 points, do I have a chance?
I think you know the answers to the questions you asked. The best information is always the first-hand data on their websites, so go back and scan once more and see if there is any documentation you missed. You can also read last year's threads for these medical schools to see how it played out. But the truth is that it is out of your hands, but what you could do is begin to prepare for interviews so you are ready if any invitations come through.
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hiidk1234)

Hi hiidk1234,

It is great to hear that you are considering coming and joining us at the University of Lincoln.

If you have any application questions we recommend getting in touch with our dedicated admissions team as they are able to look at each application on a case-by-case scenario and can answer any questions you may have with regards to your application.

They are contactable via email here: [email protected]

You can also have a chat to current students studying at Lincoln via our UniBuddy site which is accessible here: UniBuddy here!!

Good luck with your application!!

Megan
Y3 BA Education Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
6.67%
Okay (17)
37.78%
A bit lacking (13)
28.89%
Not good at all (12)
26.67%

Watched Threads