Blood spatter analyst job advice

Watch this thread
l.r.
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew what steps to take to become a blood spatter analyst in the UK? I have googled it but not found anything helpful for England specifically, mostly just stuff about how to become one in the US, which isn't helpful to me.
For background info on me, I am currently in sixth form and my A levels are physics, biology, chemistry and english language, for which I am predicted all As. Relevant GCSE information- I achieved a 9 in physics, an 8 in chemistry, an 8 in biology and a 7 in maths.
Last edited by l.r.; 7 months ago
Tania_loveheart
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by l.r.)
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew what steps to take to become a blood spatter analyst in the UK? I have googled it but not found anything helpful for England specifically, mostly just stuff about how to become one in the US, which isn't helpful to me.
For background info on me, I am currently in sixth form and my A levels are physics, biology, chemistry and english language, for which I am predicted all As. Relevant GCSE information- I achieved a 9 in physics, an 8 in chemistry, an 8 in biology and a 7 in maths.
when I searches it up this came up:
How do I become a blood-spatter analyst UK?
Steps to Become a Blood Spatter Analyst
Earn a degree in natural science, such as biology, chemistry, or forensic science. ...
Gain certification, if required.
Apply for blood spatter analyst jobs. ...
Pass a background check and drug test.
Interview for the job and get hired in an entry-level position.
Tania_loveheart
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
This is what I saw when I searched it up.
How do I become a blood-spatter analyst UK?
Steps to Become a Blood Spatter Analyst
Earn a degree in natural science, such as biology, chemistry, or forensic science.
Gain certification, if required.
Apply for blood spatter analyst jobs.
Pass a background check and drug test.
Interview for the job and get hired in an entry-level position.

(Original post by l.r.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.63%
As I expected (23)
30.26%
Harder (28)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads