Cex grade C battery health iPhone

Watch this thread
Kiyomiwong95x
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
My iPhone 10 is glitchy and playing up and by that I mean my data doesn’t work at times and I struggle to connect to wifi a lot of the times if I am out and away from home . So was thinking of upgrading to the 11 I have a budget of £300 . Brand new is too expensive and I don’t want to trade in my 10 as I want to keep that as a backup for the time being until it don’t function no more . So anyone know if Grade C the battery health will be at a 100? Cos I bought a used C grade SE before and the battery health was worn out to 79%. I want something almost as good as new but not as pricey .

Thanks
Cheesybread
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Better off going with a grade B IMO, grade C may have issues, B is ok A is best
Kiyomiwong95x
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Cheesybread)
Better off going with a grade B IMO, grade C may have issues, B is ok A is best
Thanks I’ve just bought the 11 off eBay instead of cex . Your right about Grade C even if the phone don’t have any issues it is full of scratches and looks very battered and used
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.87%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50.82%
First aid skills (3)
4.92%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.64%
Sign language (8)
13.11%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.64%

Watched Threads