priscillamaii
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey I havent seen a newnham thread so i thought i would make one. Lets introduce ourselves and what degrees we're applying for
ilest_troptard
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone!
I am applying for a 1 year PBS. And u ?
technaxbooks
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by priscillamaii)
Hey I havent seen a newnham thread so i thought i would make one. Lets introduce ourselves and what degrees we're applying for
hi!! im applying for engineering
ilest_troptard
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone! When do you think we will get the interview information? I am all stressed out
baNaanaaBread
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone, I’m applying for Bio natsci and sat the NSAA on wednesday!
Last edited by baNaanaaBread; 3 weeks ago
baNaanaaBread
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ilest_troptard)
Hi everyone! When do you think we will get the interview information? I am all stressed out
Colleges are starting to email all applicants to say which dates each subject is holding interviews, so I guess Newnham will email about that in the next 2-3 days, but they won’t receive the marks from admissions tests for another week, so we will hear whether we got an interview or not between 15-27th
ilest_troptard
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
My course didn't require any pre-test, only interview assmessment which is due either Nov 30 or Dec 1.
ilest_troptard
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi!
anyone heard anything about our interviews?
bleeblahbleh
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiii I'm applying for HSPS. I haven't heard anything since submitting my written work so it's all just a waiting game. Could I ask anyone else who's applied for HSPS how much reading they've done and what on as I feel like I haven't done enough at all and I'm just really worried I've tried asking school for help but they genuinely do not have a grip and it's just stressing me out. Good luck to everyone on their applications!!
ilest_troptard
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone written to find out when the results will be? We have to write an essay on PBS on November 29 and still no word, I'm starting to get stressed.
lavenderlights
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
hi !! i’m applying to english !! not heard anything yet but anxiously checking my emails for interview info :,)
baNaanaaBread
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't know if they sent this to everyone, but I got an email on Wednesday saying that I will hear about interviews by 22nd at the latest. (I applied for NatSci which has an assessment that I sat over a week ago)
hmmm3
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I'm applying for Law. On the website it says colleges usually say by the 15th of November so not long now. Does anyone else have at-interview assessments? They're going to be earlier because they're online which is stressful.
ilest_troptard
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hmmm3)
Hi I'm applying for Law. On the website it says colleges usually say by the 15th of November so not long now. Does anyone else have at-interview assessments? They're going to be earlier because they're online which is stressful.
I also have at-interview assessment for PBS course...
mmmnomm
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hi im applying to med! does anyon know when the pre interview assessment results are given to camb?
hmmm3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I also have at-interview assessment for PBS course...
Have u started preparing?
ilest_troptard
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hmmm3)
Have u started preparing?
I don't know yet if I got an interview. Are you also applying to PBS? How do you want to prepare?
athar2121
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mmmnomm)
hi im applying to med! does anyon know when the pre interview assessment results are given to camb?
Hey! I'm also applying for med How did your BMAT go?
mmmnomm
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by athar2121)
Hey! I'm also applying for med How did your BMAT go?
luckily i had 0 tech issues and was able to complete it all (relatively) stress free. section 1 went so well I found it sm better than the mocks but section 2 was awful, didn't have time and guessed alot. also I don't do a level bio and I spent like 3/5 of my prep on bio but there was barely any in there which was ****. section 3 was so good I'm so happy with the essay I wrote and I do english lit a level so I think I have a natural advantage for that section, hopefully makes up for my dire section 2. what about you? also do u know how much they weight it?
hmmm3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't know yet if I got an interview. Are you also applying to PBS? How do you want to prepare?
no, law. Only asking because I also haven’t heard about an interview, and because the assessment won’t be the same day as interview, it’s probably going to be soon. I’m going to start looking at the sample papers for my assessment asap
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads