The Student Room Group

Cambridge Newnham Applicants 2022 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mmmnomm
SAME

LOL BESTIE NO WAY????? bro did they even bother pooling us??
Original post by athar2121
LOL BESTIE NO WAY????? bro did they even bother pooling us??

LMAO j so happy i can rest now
Original post by mmmnomm
lmao j so happy i can rest now

bae so ur rejected right not interview offer bcs im confused
Original post by athar2121
bae so ur rejected right not interview offer bcs im confused

ye rejected
Original post by mmmnomm
ye rejected

same bestie sameeee a bit weired tho ive seena lot of 4 bmat scores get interviews from other camb colleges :frown:
does anyone have a classics interview and is willing to chat to prep for it??? pls pls pls message me on discord (strawberrymilk#3559) or instagram (mel._ay) if you’re up for it

also does anyone know if there’s a classics thread? the reality of interviews on monday hit me like a train-
Anyone doing any interviews soon/have done them already?

How much preparation have you done/did you do?
:smile:
Original post by Cuworldax
Anyone doing any interviews soon/have done them already?

How much preparation have you done/did you do?
:smile:

have mine tmr and im really stressed out ;;; i did 2 mock interviews but i didnt do my best in them, now im just trying to think of questions they may ask me and have a good idea of what my answer might be

also did anyone receive their interview links yet? bcs im getting just a lil concerned-
Original post by round.ruler
have mine tmr and im really stressed out ;;; i did 2 mock interviews but i didnt do my best in them, now im just trying to think of questions they may ask me and have a good idea of what my answer might be

also did anyone receive their interview links yet? bcs im getting just a lil concerned-

Hi!
I have mine tomorrow :smile: We will do fine, and even if we don’t, it is a flex to say we even got to the interview stage!

You should have received your interview links now, I have. If you haven’t you should email immediately! Don’t cut it short.

What course have you applied to?

I sincerely hope we both make it:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi!
I have mine tomorrow :smile: We will do fine, and even if we don’t, it is a flex to say we even got to the interview stage!

You should have received your interview links now, I have. If you haven’t you should email immediately! Don’t cut it short.

What course have you applied to?

I sincerely hope we both make it:smile:

yep i received my links a few hours ago!

ive applied for vet medicine! what about you?

and thank you, i wish you best too, hopefully everything will go alright :smile:)
Original post by round.ruler
yep i received my links a few hours ago!

ive applied for vet medicine! what about you?

and thank you, i wish you best too, hopefully everything will go alright :smile:)

Goodluck! Mine is in a couple of hours :smile:!
Reply 331
Hi I know there are a few law applicants on here. Was wondering how it went for you all, I was very surprised by them (trying not to give anything away). But yeah, I'm dreading finding out
Original post by hmmm3
Hi I know there are a few law applicants on here. Was wondering how it went for you all, I was very surprised by them (trying not to give anything away). But yeah, I'm dreading finding out

Hey, I had mine yesterday :smile: I was surprised too but I did genuinely enjoy it so I guess, regardless of outcome, I am happy to have gotten that experience.
Reply 333
hey guys my second interview ended 3 minutes early 🥴 should I be worried
Original post by jooce
hey guys my second interview ended 3 minutes early 🥴 should I be worried

Don’t be worried at all! You must have had good prompt responses.
I know of students who had their interview fall short but they still got into Cambridge :smile:
Reply 335
Don’t be worried at all! You must have had good prompt responses.
I know of students who had their interview fall short but they still got into Cambridge :smile:

thank you for the reassurance ;-;
Sorry haven't posted on here before! How is everyone finding interviews??

I really enjoyed one of mine but i'm not sure about the other one
Reply 337
Original post by sannacaa
Sorry haven't posted on here before! How is everyone finding interviews??

I really enjoyed one of mine but i'm not sure about the other one

I enjoyed both my interviews but I have no idea if they were good or not! I’m trying not to overthink them too much but it’s hard when you’ve spent so long preparing for them.
yes- both of mine were completely different as well so its so hard to judge!
It’s over now guys :smile: Breathe! It’s out of your hands now. Hopefully we will all be happy on the 25th of next month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending