A101 Gateway to Medicine Uni of Leeds (2022)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Who has applied to the A101 course for the Uni of Leeds? (:
_Rusty_
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
If you post the link on the Leeds thread and the medicine thread you might get a few responses
yay456987
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Thank you!!!!
sx12333
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I submitted my access to Leeds form on the 1/11/2021 and I still haven’t had a response from them, i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I’m definitely eligible for it and I did meet the deadline for its entry. They said it takes them around a week to get back to you but it has been longer than that.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sx12333)
I submitted my access to Leeds form on the 1/11/2021 and I still haven’t had a response from them, i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I’m definitely eligible for it and I did meet the deadline for its entry. They said it takes them around a week to get back to you but it has been longer than that.
Please post in the dedicated Leeds A100 2022 entry thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7089696

For future reference, there is a thread for each UK med school and their course, here is the index: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6962492
Last edited by ecolier; 2 months ago
RIchard124s
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I applied to A101 medicine only waiting for a reply!!! )
soniaxxxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sx12333)
ive just heard back from them today. You should get your response soon
sx12333
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by soniaxxxo)
ive just heard back from them today. You should get your response soon
I heard back today too!
Jbob2340
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How did everyone do in their BMAT? Just curious
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jbob2340)
How did everyone do in their BMAT? Just curious
4.4 4.7 3A wbu
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
4.4 4.7 3A wbu
Yeah u did a lot better than me I got 4.8 3.3 2A
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yeah u did a lot better than me I got 4.8 3.3 2A
Don’t worry about it, as it’s the gateway course the BMAT threshold is lower than A100 requirements. On last years thread for 2021 entry for gateway, people still got interviews despite low BMAT scores.
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That’s reassuring, are you applying for the A101 course at Leeds as well?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
That’s reassuring, are you applying for the A101 course at Leeds as well?
Yeah I am.
noor.chau
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I didn’t do so well in my BMAT due to technical issues. So we have been put under special consideration. I don’t know if I’ll get an interview or if Leeds will take this into account. I’m really nervous now.
Last edited by noor.chau; 1 month ago
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noor.chau)
I didn’t do so well in my BMAT due to technical issues. So we have been put under special consideration. I don’t know if I’ll get an interview or if Leeds will take this into account. I’m really nervous now.
I’m sure you’ll be fine. Leeds doesn’t just use bmat results for selecting people for interviews.
noor.chau
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m sure you’ll be fine. Leeds doesn’t just use bmat results for selecting people for interviews.
I hope so. When does Leeds start to send out interviews?
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Interviews starts being given out at the start of December and continued till February.
LFK4
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone known the amount of points which were required to gain an interview last year or before?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Sorry I’m not quite sure about that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (33)
7.13%
October 2021 (210)
45.36%
November 2021 (52)
11.23%
December 2021 (60)
12.96%
January 2021 (52)
11.23%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.86%