A101 Gateway to Medicine Uni of Leeds (2022)

Watch
hclkeo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hi, has anyone received an interview invitation yet?
celiny
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jbob2340)
I’m sure you’ll be fine. Leeds doesn’t just use bmat results for selecting people for interviews.
what do they focus more on? grades or work experience?
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by celiny)
what do they focus more on? grades or work experience?
I think they mostly focus on your grades since it’s been hard for people to get work experience due to covid.
RIchard124s
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey has anyone got any interview offers yet?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
No yet
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys I got a interview
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys I got a interview
Nice! Have you already started preparing? Or will you start now?
bakera52
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
does anyone know if it guarantees you an interview i know that they say it doesn't guarantee an offer but nothing about interviews
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nice! Have you already started preparing? Or will you start now?
I’m starting preparation now because I wasn’t expecting to get a interview after being rejected from Plymouth.
Rxjan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys I got a interview
Hey congrats! What were your GCSE and A-level stats, if you don't mind?
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rxjan)
Hey congrats! What were your GCSE and A-level stats, if you don't mind?
For GCSE I got 4A 2B 2C* 2C
Predicted 3B for A level
hclkeo
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, I got an interview too! Congrats on your interview btw!
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hclkeo)
Hey guys, I got an interview too! Congrats on your interview btw!
Thanks congrats on yours as well, question how are you preparing for it ?
hclkeo
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks congrats on yours as well, question how are you preparing for it ?
My school have some preparation for me, however I don’t know how else to prepare. I’m trying to look for some online courses! How about you?
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hclkeo)
My school have some preparation for me, however I don’t know how else to prepare. I’m trying to look for some online courses! How about you?
I’ve made a list of things to go over and just started making notes on the 4 pillars of ethnics and patient confidentiality. A good website for information is the medic portal.
da one nd only
Badges: 7
Report 1 week ago
I’ve made a list of things to go over and just started making notes on the 4 pillars of ethnics and patient confidentiality. A good website for information is the medic portal.
How long before ur interview did u get the invitation
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by da one nd only)
How long before ur interview did u get the invitation
It was about a week ago
Last edited by Jbob2340; 1 week ago
da one nd only
Badges: 7
Report 1 week ago
It was about a week ago
I mean how long did they give u to prepare before ur interview date
Jbob2340
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by da one nd only)
I mean how long did they give u to prepare before ur interview date
A bit less than 2 weeks
penguinette
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
For the interviews, do we have to spend the entire 6 minutes talking for each question? That seems like such an awfully long time. Also are there only 8 different 6 minute questions? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%