i feel unmotivated today for some reason :(

Watch this thread
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
i am in yr11 doing gcses. i have mocks at the end of nov, and i've pretty much been working all holidays.
i am good at tests, i know i am: i get the highest in the class. but today i feel tired and unmotivated.

when i don't understand a question or a topic i feel like i'm a failure. today is one of those days. i am doing hard maths and physics.
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
I'm in the exact same position as you rn, but trust me you are NOT a failure in any way shape or form, you got this!
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
I'm in the exact same position as you rn, but trust me you are NOT a failure in any way shape or form, you got this!
i hope you are okay too.
i just had a shower and freshened up and i feel A LOT better!
are you in yr11 too?
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
i hope you are okay too.
i just had a shower and freshened up and i feel A LOT better!
are you in yr11 too?
Yup, I'm so stressed about mocks and I don't even wanna go back in tomorrow, dreading it to be honest.
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
Yup, I'm so stressed about mocks and I don't even wanna go back in tomorrow, dreading it to be honest.
ahhh me too! i have mocks at the end of november and i literally want to cry.
so much revision ew
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
ahhh me too! i have mocks at the end of november and i literally want to cry.
so much revision ew
Sameeee, I cant even bring myself to revise tho-
t0897
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
i am in yr11 doing gcses. i have mocks at the end of nov, and i've pretty much been working all holidays.
i am good at tests, i know i am: i get the highest in the class. but today i feel tired and unmotivated.

when i don't understand a question or a topic i feel like i'm a failure. today is one of those days. i am doing hard maths and physics.
it's normal to feel like this and it's good to do other things other than studying so then u can get back to studying once you're done having fun
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
Sameeee, I cant even bring myself to revise tho-
have you started revising at all??
hmm, maybe break it down into chunks and gradually build up? do an hour a day then do an hour and a half then next day!
that will help
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
have you started revising at all??
hmm, maybe break it down into chunks and gradually build up? do an hour a day then do an hour and a half then next day!
that will help
I finally managed to drag myself over to the computer and did about 50 mins of physics so at least that's something. Might do some RE on seneca, it's not much but better than nothing I guess
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
I finally managed to drag myself over to the computer and did about 50 mins of physics so at least that's something. Might do some RE on seneca, it's not much but better than nothing I guess
yeah brooooo at least it is better than nothing.
just think about how proud future u would be if you worked really hard- that's what i do lmao
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
revising for my french reading mock thats TOMMOROW
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
revising for my french reading mock thats TOMMOROW
OMG IT'S YOUUUU !!
bruhhhh i can't do french to save my f***ing life.
je suis mal at it
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
omg it's youuuu !!
Bruhhhh i can't do french to save my f***ing life.
Je suis mal at it
i dont even f-ing know that mal was a word in french until u said it
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I dropped French as soon as I had the chance-
Xiao's tofu
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

I can also kinda relate 😭 it's extremely tough and exhausting , it is normal to feel that way at times .I have mocks in a week :,) so don't rlly have loads of time to revise everything, I'm just stuck in the middle, I'm so glad that the ppl in here r so nice and give so many useful tips and advice, which helps a lot, but just so yk ur not alone, u can get through it, u got this! Also remember to take breaks every now and then
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
i dont even f-ing know that mal was a word in french until u said it
it means bad bruhhhh
like MALeficent
MALnourished

i probably just taught u something there haha
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
I dropped French as soon as I had the chance-
bro i wish i could ffs.
all i know is how to say 'i went to the cinema'
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
(Original post by Xiao's tofu)
I can also kinda relate 😭 it's extremely tough and exhausting , it is normal to feel that way at times .I have mocks in a week :,) so don't rlly have loads of time to revise everything, I'm just stuck in the middle, I'm so glad that the ppl in here r so nice and give so many useful tips and advice, which helps a lot, but just so yk ur not alone, u can get through it, u got this! Also remember to take breaks every now and then
you too!! and good luck for your mocks - i'm sure you'll smash em
Xiao's tofu
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
you too!! and good luck for your mocks - i'm sure you'll smash em
Thank u sm! <3 I'm sure you'll smash ur mocks too!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
66.34%
No (26)
25.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
7.92%

Watched Threads