The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology 2022

Scroll to see replies

Are all the interviews finished by today?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
Are all the interviews finished by today?

Nahhh they said there are a few more next week
Original post by lalacch
Nahhh they said there are a few more next week

wonder how many people they actually interviewed lol
When did they say to everyone that you’d find out?
Reply 84
Hey, did anyone receive the donotreply email from UCL regarding that they won't be able be provide a decision in two weeks? I was so anxious when I saw the email from UCL in my notifications :confused:
Original post by keertae
Hey, did anyone receive the donotreply email from UCL regarding that they won't be able be provide a decision in two weeks? I was so anxious when I saw the email from UCL in my notifications :confused:

No I never got that!! What did it say??
Original post by keertae

I haven't had that email either, weird. When did you get it?
Original post by Ritaismylover
When did they say to everyone that you’d find out?

they said by the latest 2 weeks but apparently they sent out an email saying itll be longer to some people?
they said by the latest 2 weeks but apparently they sent out an email saying itll be longer to some people?

That’s what I got told too! I think it works out we should hear April 4th! I never received that email which is weird, did you?
Original post by Ritaismylover
That’s what I got told too! I think it works out we should hear April 4th! I never received that email which is weird, did you?

Yeah i’m trying to not expect too much, and just be glad I got an interview as that’s great in itself! No I didn’t get an email either, only one persons mentioned it so far. Not really sure what it means
Reply 90
Original post by keertae

I received that email as well
i didt receive anything after the interview(cry
Reply 92
Original post by zoehowell
I received an offer for a place/my acceptance this morning! Good luck to everyone, I’m sure you’ve all done amazing :smile:

congratulations!!!
I received an offer for a place/my acceptance this morning! Good luck to everyone, I’m sure you’ve all done amazing :smile:

Congrats!!! Has anyone else heard anything yet?
got an offer today without a background in psychology, kind of shocked tbh but really really hopeful i'll be able to put the funds in place to go.
Reply 95
No I never got that!! What did it say??

Just asked me to not email admissions regarding anything as they have a huge volume of applications this time around :frown: Kinda anxious about it ngl, especially seeing the new replies. I wish they made the process more clear instead of just being so vague :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 96
I haven't had that email either, weird. When did you get it?

Just yesterday, I posted on this thread as soon as I go the email.
Reply 97

Congratulations!!!
Reply 98
Original post by j.porter2
got an offer today without a background in psychology, kind of shocked tbh but really really hopeful i'll be able to put the funds in place to go.

Omg that's great! Hope everything goes well for you :wink:
Original post by keertae
Just asked me to not email admissions regarding anything as they have a huge volume of applications this time around :frown: Kinda anxious about it ngl, especially seeing the new replies. I wish they made the process more clear instead of just being so vague :frown:

same..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending