The Student Room Group

🪜🎞 Keep Going!💡🎓

Let's make this year something to be proud of :smile:

Hi, I'm a Y11 student with buckets of motivation!

Tags:

Spoiler

GCSE Subjects:

Spoiler

Predicted Grades:

Spoiler

What I'm Aiming for:

Spoiler

Goals and Aspirations:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
This week was super productive for me and I got almost 3h30 of studying everyday.
On a different tangent, does Drama suck if the people in your group just aren't into it?
Original post by BP67
This week was super productive for me and I got almost 3h30 of studying everyday.
On a different tangent, does Drama suck if the people in your group just aren't into it?

Well done on being productive! What kind of topics did you cover this week? :smile:

As for Drama, I think it's a shame if people aren't into it (but chose to study the subject) - though I suppose it depends on what way they are not "into it"?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Well right now I'm trying to work on physics but I'm learning at a snail's pace but we'll get there at some point

During drama modules in English class, we'd have a scene to do and there'd just be that one person putting the least effort into the scene because they don't care about grades but they affect the whole group in the process
Original post by BP67
Well right now I'm trying to work on physics but I'm learning at a snail's pace but we'll get there at some point

During drama modules in English class, we'd have a scene to do and there'd just be that one person putting the least effort into the scene because they don't care about grades but they affect the whole group in the process

You’ll get there! It sounds like you’re doing all the right things :smile:

Could you raise your concern with a teacher to highlight the fact that their lack of effort is affecting all of you?
Original post by BP67

Yes, definitely. I’ve just done my actual GCSE Drama exam today and I don’t think my group is going to get any higher than a 6 when my drama teacher has said that I specifically am on track for 8s and 9s. I went to the toilet at one point and came back to find them making a TikTok in the changing rooms instead of practising their scenes that I am not in :/
(edited 2 years ago)
good luck for this year! :woo:
Original post by flaurie
good luck for this year! :woo:

You too! What A Levels is everyone taking and what do you hope to go onto in the future? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending