🪜🎞Guess who's getting 9s💡🎓

Watch
I'mnotginger
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Let's make this year flipping fantastic and something to be proud of

Reply with something you have overcome or achieved this week which you are super proud of ✨

GCSE Subjects:
Spoiler:
Show
Maths (AQA Higher)
English Language (Eduqas)
English Literature (Eduqas)
RE (Edexcel)
Combined Science: Trilogy (AQA Higher)
French (AQA Higher)
Drama (Eduqas)
Music (OCR) 9 GCSEs in total

Predicted Grades:
Spoiler:
Show
Maths (higher):
English Lang:
English Lit:
RE:
Combined Science: Trilogy (higher):
French (higher):
Drama:
Music:

I'll update when I get them!
Last edited by I'mnotginger; 3 weeks ago
BP67
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
This week was super productive for me and I got almost 3h30 of studying everyday.
On a different tangent, does Drama suck if the people in your group just aren't into it?
brainzistheword
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BP67)
This week was super productive for me and I got almost 3h30 of studying everyday.
On a different tangent, does Drama suck if the people in your group just aren't into it?
Well done on being productive! What kind of topics did you cover this week?

As for Drama, I think it's a shame if people aren't into it (but chose to study the subject) - though I suppose it depends on what way they are not "into it"?
Last edited by brainzistheword; 3 weeks ago
BP67
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Well right now I'm trying to work on physics but I'm learning at a snail's pace but we'll get there at some point

During drama modules in English class, we'd have a scene to do and there'd just be that one person putting the least effort into the scene because they don't care about grades but they affect the whole group in the process
brainzistheword
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BP67)
Well right now I'm trying to work on physics but I'm learning at a snail's pace but we'll get there at some point

During drama modules in English class, we'd have a scene to do and there'd just be that one person putting the least effort into the scene because they don't care about grades but they affect the whole group in the process
You’ll get there! It sounds like you’re doing all the right things

Could you raise your concern with a teacher to highlight the fact that their lack of effort is affecting all of you?
I'mnotginger
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BP67)
Yes, definitely. I’ve just done my actual GCSE Drama exam today and I don’t think my group is going to get any higher than a 6 when my drama teacher has said that I specifically am on track for 8s and 9s. I went to the toilet at one point and came back to find them making a TikTok in the changing rooms instead of practising their scenes that I am not in. This will sound quite mean, but they are complete airheads and clearly took Drama bc they think it’s a dos subject
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
good luck for this year! :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads