Medicine in Milan/Italy (2022/2023)

Watch
RoseDaffodil_XoX
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello!
I’m just making this thread if anyone is thinking of studying medicine in Italy, specifically UniMi (University of Milan). If you are please pm me it would be nice to have someone to talk to about all this
n_s005
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RoseDaffodil_XoX)
Hello!
I’m just making this thread if anyone is thinking of studying medicine in Italy, specifically UniMi (University of Milan). If you are please pm me it would be nice to have someone to talk to about all this
I'm in year 12, and i was wondering what the process for studying in Italy would be like, and also, reasons for and against it if you'd be so willing?
RoseDaffodil_XoX
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hey! i’m in 6th year (last year of secondary school) in Ireland...idk if that’s the same for the UK. I’m not too sure of the process myself... but i do know that some applications don’t open until next year summer time. I think Italy is a great place to study. You meet new people, you could learn a new language and you gain independence! I’d say speak with your guidance counsellor...they usually know how to help!
XanaXoid
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm an italian and I have some friends that are studying medicine in italy so feel free to ask any question
Abdikarimhabdi
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I'm definitely interested in sitting for the IMAT 2022 exams and securing a place at an Italian university next year. Obviously, I'm also considering Romanian medicine schools too...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (16)
30.19%
Yes - a trusted person (11)
20.75%
No (19)
35.85%
I'm not sure (7)
13.21%

Watched Threads