The Student Room Group

should i drop him or not

so i got the boy besttie that i have knew all of my life and a couple of years ago he told me he liked me well when he told me i was in a relationship that wasn't that strong so i broke up with my boyfriend and got with him for two weeks then broke up with him and got back with my ex
ok now i am out of that relationship the bad one and with a man that loves me but the bestie told me to brake up with my boyfriend now and get with him he said this like 5 months ago so what should i do
Maybe you should learn to use full stops before making a decision. What exactly do you mean by "bad one"?
Reply 2
Original post by hungrysalamander
Maybe you should learn to use full stops before making a decision. What exactly do you mean by "bad one"?

he cheated on me
Original post by Anonymous
he cheated on me

Drop him.
Reply 4
Original post by hungrysalamander
Drop him.

done did that i am asking about the boy besttie
Reply 5
done did that i am asking about the boy besttie

Drop him too besti i sense a lot of red flags and idek this dude
Reply 6
I think you ought to cut ties with the bestie and break up with your current boyfriend as you clearly don't love him the way he loves you; you've been considering getting with someone else for 5 months, and he deserves better than that.
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
I think you ought to cut ties with the bestie and break up with your current boyfriend as you clearly don't love him the way he loves you; you've been considering getting with someone else for 5 months, and he deserves better than that.

he said i should break up with him i never said it nore am i going to break up with him i love him
Reply 8
he said i should break up with him i never said it nore am i going to break up with him i love him

So what is the point of this thread? If you love your boyfriend it's obvious what you need to do.

Quick Reply