Yonathedragon
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently at BCU studying Law in my first year but I was looking at graduate prospects and saw that they were not very good.
I was wondering whether it would be worth transferring to Aston for the second year because I know the applications close in January. I also would like to know if the process can take a long time because the transfer time is what is making me reconsider my decision.
Last edited by Yonathedragon; 1 month ago
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi there!!

I would recommend getting in touch directly with Aston's admissions team who can give you detailed information on the process, their email is [email protected] and their number is 0121 204 3030

I hope this helps!

- Poppy
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yonathedragon)
I was wandering
I think you mean 'wondering'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.75%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.08%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.53%
Finding the motivation (23)
24.73%
Getting distracted (14)
15.05%
Procrastination (37)
39.78%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.08%

Watched Threads