The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

2022 MPhil in Therapeutic Sciences

Hello all, is there any of you are current or past applicant for MPhil in Therapeutic Sciences at Cambridge? I would like to connect with you. :smile:
Reply 1
hi , I am
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Hi! Did you apply for 2022 entry too?
Reply 3
Original post by keesuf
hi , I am

Hello did you apply for 2022 entry too?
Reply 4
Original post by leu2021
Hello all, is there any of you are current or past applicant for MPhil in Therapeutic Sciences at Cambridge? I would like to connect with you. :smile:

Hi, I applied for 2022 and just received an interview request this week!
Reply 5
Original post by mell3
Hi, I applied for 2022 and just received an interview request this week!

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing when did you submit your application? I submitted mine on 16thNov2021 but haven’t heard anything yet
Reply 6
Original post by leu2021
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing when did you submit your application? I submitted mine on 16thNov2021 but haven’t heard anything yet

I submitted on Dec 2nd at the funding deadline I think.
Reply 7
Original post by mell3
I submitted on Dec 2nd at the funding deadline I think.

Thank you, I guess I wasn’t been shortlisted then :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by leu2021
Thank you, I guess I wasn’t been shortlisted then :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that but there's still time, I wish you luck!
Reply 9
Original post by mell3
I'm sorry to hear that but there's still time, I wish you luck!

Hi! I had my interview last week as well. May I ask have you hear anything from them yet? Thanks.
Reply 10
Original post by HarvF123
Hi! I had my interview last week as well. May I ask have you hear anything from them yet? Thanks.

I just had earlier mine this week and they said to expect a response within a week. May I ask when you submitted your application?
Reply 11
Original post by mell3
I just had earlier mine this week and they said to expect a response within a week. May I ask when you submitted your application?

Hi! What kind of thing did they ask at the interview? Submitting my application this weekend :smile:
Does anyone know the post-interview acceptance rate for this program? Thanks!
Original post by HarvF123

Hi, I am applying to the course for 2023 entry and have been called for interview this week. Can anyone of you please tell me what kind of things they asked during the interview? Were there academic problems to solve? and how much from the business perspective was asked in the interview?
Could you tell me your applying time line? I am also applying this course for 2023, thank you!
Reply 15
Hello, I applied for the 2022 entry last year and was offered a place after my interview. Didn't end up accepting it as I chose to pursue another cambridge mphil instead but will be happy to answer any questions regarding the interview/application process.
Hi, I had my interview and they said they would get in touch in a few weeks. Unfortunately, they had to cancel the intake for the next academic year so there will be no MPhil Therapeutic Science 2023 :frown:

Original post by jhw66
Hello, I applied for the 2022 entry last year and was offered a place after my interview. Didn't end up accepting it as I chose to pursue another cambridge mphil instead but will be happy to answer any questions regarding the interview/application process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending