The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry Uni Jan 2022 intake

Hi, I applied for the Jan 2022 intake and received a conditional offer for MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice course in Sep. I have been asked to attend an interview on Nov 4 but few days ago, a friend who received an offer for the same course and intake happened to find that Coventry uni has canceled the Jan intake for this course. However, I haven't received any correspondence from the uni regarding this even though I've emailed them multiple times. Is there any way to verify if this is valid information and what needs to be done further?
Original post by San30
Hi, I applied for the Jan 2022 intake and received a conditional offer for MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice course in Sep. I have been asked to attend an interview on Nov 4 but few days ago, a friend who received an offer for the same course and intake happened to find that Coventry uni has canceled the Jan intake for this course. However, I haven't received any correspondence from the uni regarding this even though I've emailed them multiple times. Is there any way to verify if this is valid information and what needs to be done further?

Hi @San30,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, there is a way you can find out. I suggest contacting the International Office to speak to someone directly. Please find the contact details below:

International Office

+44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT)

Direct message via Facebook

I hope you find your answer as soon as possible!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Due to the reason of not been enrolled and wasn't considered for late enrollment, i was told to leave the Country and apply for deferment against January 2022. please kindly enlight me if i need to reapply for another student visa after i have collected my BRP card.
Good day,
I couldn't enroll due to some circumstances and i was told to go back to my country Nigeria and reapply for another visa.
I have collected my BRP. do i need to reapply for another visa and also will they reissue another BRP card for me again . am confused please enlighten me
Original post by worldshepherd
Due to the reason of not been enrolled and wasn't considered for late enrollment, i was told to leave the Country and apply for deferment against January 2022. please kindly enlight me if i need to reapply for another student visa after i have collected my BRP card.

Original post by worldshepherd
Good day,
I couldn't enroll due to some circumstances and i was told to go back to my country Nigeria and reapply for another visa.
I have collected my BRP. do i need to reapply for another visa and also will they reissue another BRP card for me again . am confused please enlighten me

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's definitely not ideal to defer your uni entry.

I strongly suggest contacting the international office for clarification on this matter. Only they are able to give you more accurate information that I cannot.

International Office

+44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT)

Direct message via Facebook

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi - In September, I submitted my application to Coventry for the Jan 2022 entry to the MSc Physio and Leadership course and still have not heard back! I keep getting told someone is chasing up but no one replies back. Has anyone else applied for this course and if so, have you heard back?Thanks!
Hi - In September, I submitted my application to Coventry for the Jan 2022 entry to the MSc Physio and Leadership course and still have not heard back! I keep getting told someone is chasing up but no one replies back and I am getting really frustrated. Has anyone else applied for this course and if so, have you heard back?Thanks!
Original post by anon_2187
Hi - In September, I submitted my application to Coventry for the Jan 2022 entry to the MSc Physio and Leadership course and still have not heard back! I keep getting told someone is chasing up but no one replies back and I am getting really frustrated. Has anyone else applied for this course and if so, have you heard back?Thanks!

Hi @anon_2187,

I'm sorry to hear you're awaiting a response from the university.

Have you tried contacting the university using their social media platforms? You're likely to generate a quicker response than by calling or emailing if you're struggling to get through. Please bear in mind it is the weekend and you may need to wait until the weekday before getting a reply. I have listed the links for you below.

Social Media

When direct messaging, please ensure you state your name and student ID so the university is able to identify you and tailor the advice to your needs.

I hope you're able to resolve your issue in time. If you require any further help or query, please do not hesitate to ask.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest