toomuchworktodo
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
the BMAT is in two days and I was wondering if there were any last minute tips for each section! I'm applying to Imperial, Lancaster. Leeds and Brigton Sussex. I want to put my best foot forward and there's nothing wrong with getting a few extra tips! thank you to any of you who respond! I'm very nervous, pretty bad at physics (oof) but tips for the essay, problem solving and the academic bits would all be AMAZING! thank you :-)
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by toomuchworktodo)
the BMAT is in two days and I was wondering if there were any last minute tips for each section! I'm applying to Imperial, Lancaster. Leeds and Brigton Sussex. I want to put my best foot forward and there's nothing wrong with getting a few extra tips! thank you to any of you who respond! I'm very nervous, pretty bad at physics (oof) but tips for the essay, problem solving and the academic bits would all be AMAZING! thank you :-)
As usual, please post in the dedicated BMAT discussion thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6864748

You will get a quicker response there, and let everyone who uses that thread benefit from any replies you may get!
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I've never taken the BMAT, just here to wish you luck as you've applied blind with all 4 BMAT choices.
toomuchworktodo
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
I've never taken the BMAT, just here to wish you luck as you've applied blind with all 4 BMAT choices.
A little cruel, physics is a general weakness but I’m very good at the other two. By a weakness i was going from two A*s vs an A. Not a blind application, I know what’s expected and what each uni needs for an interview offer. It was literally just a post to reach out for some last minute tips on dealing with the harder physics stuff and possibly a couple of thing people who have sat the BMAT found useful. There’s no need to be scathing on a genuine call for some last minute tips.
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by toomuchworktodo)
A little cruel, physics is a general weakness but I’m very good at the other two. By a weakness i was going from two A*s vs an A. Not a blind application, I know what’s expected and what each uni needs for an interview offer. It was literally just a post to reach out for some last minute tips on dealing with the harder physics stuff and possibly a couple of thing people who have sat the BMAT found useful. There’s no need to be scathing on a genuine call for some last minute tips.
You've applied blind, as you had no idea of your BMAT score when you sent your application. I think it was a genuine wish for luck, as most people prefer to have at least some choices where they can assess their chance of an interview when they apply
ecolier has directed you to the BMAT thread, where most of the other people sitting it will be hanging out
toomuchworktodo
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
You've applied blind, as you had no idea of your BMAT score when you sent your application. I think it was a genuine wish for luck, as most people prefer to have at least some choices where they can assess their chance of an interview when they apply
ecolier has directed you to the BMAT thread, where most of the other people sitting it will be hanging out
Ohmygosh I’m so sorry I read that so wrong!! My mistake! Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
7.32%
Okay (16)
39.02%
A bit lacking (11)
26.83%
Not good at all (11)
26.83%

Watched Threads