kawal9212
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey guys! I got rejected from LSE on the basis of personal statement what should I do now
username5832083
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by kawal9212)
Hey guys! I got rejected from LSE on the basis of personal statement what should I do now
You can substitute your choice within 14 days of a rejection.
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
You still have 4 other choices
username5832083
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...te-application
kawal9212
Rep:
(Original post by Aspstudent)
You can substitute your choice within 14 days of a rejection.
Even after rejection? is that possible through UCAS?
kawal9212
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
You still have 4 other choices
Yes but I wanted to get into LSE
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
We dont always get all we want. You just need to accept it and move on elsewhere. The only other option is to take a gap year and apply to LSE next year but you might get rejected again. Places like LSE are usually heavily over subscribed so anyone applying there risks rejection.
kawal9212
Rep:
(Original post by swanseajack1)
We dont always get all we want. You just need to accept it and move on elsewhere. The only other option is to take a gap year and apply to LSE next year but you might get rejected again. Places like LSE are usually heavily over subscribed so anyone applying there risks rejection.
Yah you are right mate
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
It's okay to be upset and disappointed now and I totally get you, but remember LSE is not the only good uni, you may get into some other good uni you'll be proud and happy to attend.

BTW I suck at this
ninjalondon11
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Sorry to hear that. But There are other equally good universities like UCL & Warwick.
Best of luck with your other choices. You can keep LSE as an option for masters if that’s all you wanted.
Last edited by ninjalondon11; 6 months ago
kawal9212
Rep:
Thanks, I’m just meeting entry requirements for Warwick with 1 percent extra how good are my chances to get in as it doesn’t requires LNAT
_Jonneh_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I was also rejected from LSE last application cycle (for Economics), I just moved on since I got an offer from my 2nd choice and now I'm happy here! Keep your head up, rejection is redirection; it could be a sign that LSE is not actually the right place for you.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
If you don't have predicted grades/achieved grades of A*AA then you were always going to get rejected from LSE, it is an insanely competitive uni for Law.

Stick to AAA unis and you will get some offers.
kawal9212
Rep:
(Original post by _Jonneh_)
I was also rejected from LSE last application cycle (for Economics), I just moved on since I got an offer from my 2nd choice and now I'm happy here! Keep your head up, rejection is redirection; it could be a sign that LSE is not actually the right place for you.
Yah you are right thanks for the help btw.
hs575674
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
head up king
Last edited by hs575674; 6 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads