GCSE Maths re-sit November

Watch this thread
AZG_USER1
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Will the math resit taking place this week for Edexcel have a non calculator paper in it?
LordJosephVI
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
yes, it'll be just like a normal gcse setup as far as im aware
Mdhillon10
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
What kind of paper will the resit paper be, will it be a past paper from 2019 or something
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Mdhillon10)
What kind of paper will the resit paper be, will it be a past paper from 2019 or something
No it will be a new Autumn 2021 paper produced specially by the exam board
Mdhillon10
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by EOData)
No it will be a new Autumn 2021 paper produced specially by the exam board
I found a website where it says the dates of the resits and a code for a 2019 past paper. Are you absolutely certain that it won’t be a past paper because i feel it might be a past paper but what do I know ?
ProJuicy
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I found a website where it says the dates of the resits and a code for a 2019 past paper. Are you absolutely certain that it won’t be a past paper because i feel it might be a past paper but what do I know ?
what's the website please
ColtTheWolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
The odds of them using a past paper (let alone one you have access to) for your actual GCSE are exactly zero.
Last edited by ColtTheWolf; 6 months ago
samisasam
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
It's not the 2019 paper because they are available to all students. They are going to give you a 2021 paper one that you haven't done before and only examiners have access to. otherwise its not fair
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ColtTheWolf)
The odds of them using a past paper (let alone one you have access to) for your actual GCSE are exactly zero.
aren't Resits different?
samisasam
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
yep
they are exams you have no access to or have done before

(Original post by ProJuicy)
aren't Resits different?
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by samisasam)
yep
they are exams you have no access to or have done before
oh i thought it was the opposite
our school did mixed papers for the summer exams
samisasam
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
but to be honest you shouldn't be worrying about it being a new paper you have never done because if you have revised you should do well
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
oh i thought it was the opposite
our school did mixed papers for the summer exams
so they haven't really used most of the exams also November 2019 is only available to some and November 2020 is rare
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
but to be honest you shouldn't be worrying about it being a new paper you have never done because if you have revised you should do well
Well it would be easier for resits to pass that way i failed by 2 marks also i'm sure most resits are low intelligents for Foundation Tier so they wouldn't know how to cheat
samisasam
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
so they haven't really used most of the exams also November 2019 is onbutly available to some and November 2020 is rare
but in the summer there were no official exams. All schools used past papers and made their own papers
samisasam
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Well it would be easier for resits to pass that way i failed by 2 marks also i'm sure most resits are low intelligents for Foundation Tier so they wouldn't know how to cheat
did you do foundation
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
did you do foundation
Yessir
sometimesallith
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
no, i was a resit maths student last year in November and they had made new papers (i resit in 2020) they had 2020 papers so they will definitely have 2021 papers for you guys. good luck
samisasam
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Yessir
oooh ok cool
samisasam
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Yessir
so did you get a grade 3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (128)
67.02%
No (41)
21.47%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.52%

Watched Threads