The Student Room Group

past papers

hello there ,
does anyone know where I can find past papers with answers to mark ( I'm in year 9 )
Which subject? And what kind of level are you looking for? KS3 or GCSE?
Reply 2
Original post by Rosyrose123
hello there ,
does anyone know where I can find past papers with answers to mark ( I'm in year 9 )

Hi, if you're looking for GCSE past papers then AQA and Revision World have every subject with mark schemes.
hello there ,

Look on exam board websites - 2020 papers aren't released to students yet.
Original post by squirrelmonkey12
Which subject? And what kind of level are you looking for? KS3 or GCSE?

I would say the core subjects such as science , maths and English and I am currently as I mentioned in Year 9 which is KS3 so yeah I am interested in KS3 and GCSE content .
Original post by Muttley79
Look on exam board websites - 2020 papers aren't released to students yet.

will do , thanks
Original post by arrisa
Hi, if you're looking for GCSE past papers then AQA and Revision World have every subject with mark schemes.

ace , thank you I will have a look at Revision world !
will do , thanks

It is also worth reading the examiners report as this sometimes contains example answers and always comments on how students did on each question.
It is also worth reading the examiners report as this sometimes contains example answers and always comments on how students did on each question.

Honestly, I can't thank you enough! thank you :smile:
In my school at the end of each test/exam there is around 2 questions that are hard exam questions ( gcse style ) any idea where they get them from ?
Honestly, I can't thank you enough! thank you :smile:
In my school at the end of each test/exam there is around 2 questions that are hard exam questions ( gcse style ) any idea where they get them from ?

No - unless you can google one? Exam boards do release 'teacher only' resources ...
No - unless you can google one? Exam boards do release 'teacher only' resources ...

oh i see , thanks

Quick Reply

Latest