The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen and Clearing

I was wondering how good the clearing is at Aberdeen, as I like their plant and soil science course but the entry requirements are very low so feel it would be a waste almost to apply as one of my five options, I already have insurance options. If I don't get the grades is it likely at Aberdeen to be given that option through clearing, even if I haven't applied in the first place? Thanks in advance !
Reply 1
From what I remember Aberdeen had quite a lot of courses in clearing last year, I can't remember if yours was one of them though, I remember seeing the course I wanted to apply to for this year on there
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
With clearing I think as long as you have the right grades, you should be fine to get in
Reply 3
Original post by nat69
With clearing I think as long as you have the right grades, you should be fine to get in

How long does it take to get CAS from Aberdeen
Reply 4
Original post by Praising

That i unfortunately dont know much about

Hello!

We would not be able to advice a timeline for issuing CAS, however these will be issued by the Admissions Team providing you have returned all your documents and confirmed how you will be funding your studies. The checklist and a helpful guide on CAS can be found here: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/international/certificate-of-acceptance-of-studies-cas-2020.php

If you require any further guidance, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Leanne
Original post by nat69
That i unfortunately dont know much about

Hello :smile:
Did you receive the CAS Letter yet? (still waiting on mine and accepted the unconditional offer in March :frown:)
I Am also been waiting for my CAS for the past months. Still haven't received it
Same here,
I received an unconditional offer in FEB (for MBA) and up to this day, I am still waiting for the CAS Letter.
I have followed up numerous times but the admission team says there are delays and there is no specific timeline for when the CAS Letter will be issued.
Honestly, it is very stressful, especially being an international student and I will still need to apply for a student visa.
Did anyone get any timeframe on when it can be released?
Getting same responses you are getting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending