Bristol Law 2022 Entry

Watch this thread
MattyBLG
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
To discuss when offers are received.
How did you find your LNAT?
When Did you send off your UCAS application?
Where else are you applying?

savyyyegg
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
How did you find your LNAT? The MCQ wasn't bad at all & I liked the essay Qs
When Did you send off your UCAS application? October 13th
Where else are you applying? cambridge, ucl, durham & warwick
Ahjjjkkk
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by savyyyegg)
I have my lnat on Friday. I was just wondering did you do any practice mc questions for prep, if so what was your average? I’m scared I’m going to get a bad score 😢
emmaaaaadixon
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by savyyyegg)
Hey!! What essay question did you end up answering?
dolcie000
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by emmaaaaadixon)
Hey!! What essay question did you end up answering?
you can't give out info about the lnat just yet - some people are still yet to sit it and would put them at an unfair advantage
MattyBLG
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Just got put on hold… looks like it’s over for me. Must’ve done **** on my lnat
emmaaaaadixon
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by MattyBLG)
To discuss when offers are received.
How did you find your LNAT?
When Did you send off your UCAS application?
Where else are you applying?

- The MCQs are so hard to tell so I'm super scared about them, but the essay questions went super well
- I plan to send mine off next week as my teacher still needs to review it
- UCL / Kings / Exeter / Cardiff 💗
_Kestrel_
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Being put on hold isn't a bad thing! It's simply a measure to acknowledge you are a possible candidate, but to avoid giving out too many offers before January, where there will be another influx. Most people applying for Law entry seem to either have heard nothing back or have been put on hold. It really doesn't seem to mean much either way, from what I can gather. I've only heard of two offers thus far and they were both people who did access to bristol scheme, so that was expected really.
Last edited by _Kestrel_; 6 months ago
lawwgal2022
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
If you actually click on the link on the email telling you you're on hold, you'll notice that it means you've met the entry requirements but they're just waiting for whatever reason. Part of the entry requirements is the LNAT as Bristol value it just as much as your A-Levels. Almost everyone I know who has applied to Bristol, Law applicant or otherwise, has been put on hold. Don't freak yourself out
_Kestrel_
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by lawwgal2022)
If you actually click on the link on the email telling you you're on hold, you'll notice that it means you've met the entry requirements but they're just waiting for whatever reason. Part of the entry requirements is the LNAT as Bristol value it just as much as your A-Levels. Almost everyone I know who has applied to Bristol, Law applicant or otherwise, has been put on hold. Don't freak yourself out
Do you think not being on hold for law at this point is a negative sign?
lawwgal2022
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by _Kestrel_)
Do you think not being on hold for law at this point is a negative sign?
probably not - if they haven't made you unsuccessful then it means they're either still considering your application or that they haven't got around to looking at it yet - Bristol gets loads of law applications - they say they aim to give you a response at the latest 5 weeks after you've given them the application - if they didn't want you then they would make your application unsuccesful
_Kestrel_
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by lawwgal2022)
probably not - if they haven't made you unsuccessful then it means they're either still considering your application or that they haven't got around to looking at it yet - Bristol gets loads of law applications - they say they aim to give you a response at the latest 5 weeks after you've given them the application - if they didn't want you then they would make your application unsuccesful
OK that's a good sign, although I did apply over 5 weeks ago...
_Kestrel_
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Just got put on hold.
jad111
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hey! I applied on the 13th of October for law and I still haven't heard back. I haven't been put on hold or anything. I think my LNAT went really badly. Has anyone gotten any other LNAT uni offers but not heard back from Bristol yet? Like for example, getting an offer from Nottingham will indicate you did well on the LNAT, but you still didn't hear back from Bristol.
checkitoutdude
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Did u guys receive an email saying Bristol is awaiting ur lnat results? I took the test long time ago and I m afraid they can’t download my lnat result
fadereacts
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
just got put on hold, don't know if that's good or bad tbh. At least it wasn't a straight up rejection
CuriousO
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Applied 12th October, predicted 4 A* and still haven't recieved anything other than a message asking me to be patient. I must have really bombed the LNAT
checkitoutdude
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
How long after u guys submit ur application did Bristol sd u this email about putting u on hold?
goldenbear
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
i received an offer on the 21st, think they're sending them early this year, best of luck every1
checkitoutdude
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
@goldenbear may I ask when did u submit ur application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
11.27%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.63%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.08%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
22.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
22.54%

Watched Threads