study medicine in Romania / Ukraine

Watch
Lil_Tunisia
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Any feedbacks about studying in east Europe?
michaelhw
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I checked this on YouTube yesterday. I like to do armchair travel. Walk down the streets of Djibouti. This is now possible on youtube. There is a huge amount of covid now in Romania. It is probably not good in Bulgaria as well. But these countries have wonderful beaches along the black sea. Tourist hotspots. A while back I remember people saying that Sunny Beach in Bulgaria was some kind of mugging capital. Is this still true, I don't know? I don't know about the Romania equivalent a little further up either. Then there is Odessa in the Ukraine. But Romania, Bulgaria, the Ukraine and Georgia have a much more varied landscape than I thought. You can go from snowy mountains to almost tropical beaches, it seems. The cities have old gorgeous architecture, and prices are rock bottom. But is it safe for women, LGBT, Africans or whatever? I am not sure, I don't know the quality of their educational institutions either. The same is true of Kiev. It is steeped in culture. The democracies around the black sea have many more things to offer than people realize. That much is clear. But is medical education one of them?

Check crime statistics at numbeo.com before you make decision.
Last edited by michaelhw; 3 weeks ago
willbrownfire123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lil_Tunisia)
Any feedbacks about studying in east Europe?
Hi i m currently studying in kiev University ukraine and i find very enjoyable. They have high educational standard. An agency named sme helped me in gettibg admission there. I have a great experience with them.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Thread has been moved to the 'international study' forum. :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (23)
31.94%
Yes - a trusted person (17)
23.61%
No (23)
31.94%
I'm not sure (9)
12.5%

Watched Threads