Christmas Outfits

Watch
anna657
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Can anyone recommend some places for Christmas outfits? I need some fancy dresses or occasion wear, I have a few events coming up around including a ball that I need to get outfits for.
24samk
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends on budget?

M&S is always a good one however Next and H&M are always slightly cheaper but great options.
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Primark
Charity shops
Amazon
Ebay
Facebook Marketplace
Next
Car boot sales
Sainsburys
Boutique clothing shops
Market stalls
anna657
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 24samk)
Depends on budget?

M&S is always a good one however Next and H&M are always slightly cheaper but great options.
Thank you for the suggestions, I've had a look in these places and I've got my eye on a few things. Going to keep looking and see if anything else catches my eye.
anna657
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
Primark
Charity shops
Amazon
Ebay
Facebook Marketplace
Next
Car boot sales
Sainsburys
Boutique clothing shops
Market stalls
Thank you for the suggestions, I've spotted some lovely things in Next.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.86%
Okay (68)
28.69%
A bit lacking (89)
37.55%
Not good at all (59)
24.89%

Watched Threads