AQA GCSE Maths November 2021 Paper 1 (Unofficial Mark Scheme)

Watch this thread
ah18212
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
What did you guys get? How did you find it?
gemb0608
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
I found the first part fine but it got much harder throughout. I'm not sure how well I did. I am 34 years old though so way out of school so did find it challenging!
Dr.Kaz
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Did you do foundation or Higher?
ProJuicy
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I need the mark scheme asap
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
anyone got it?
gemb0608
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I did foundation. I’d love the mark scheme too! Wonder how long we have to wait.
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by gemb0608)
I did foundation. I’d love the mark scheme too! Wonder how long we have to wait.
did you do the paper privately
gemb0608
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ProJuicy)
Yes I paid privately to do them at my local test centre.
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by gemb0608)
Yes I paid privately to do them at my local test centre.
can't you tell them to examine you with the 2 papers the same day
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
also what examboard do you do
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I need the mark scheme asap
Why? The exam has only just been sat today. there won't be a mark scheme for months.
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Why? The exam has only just been sat today. there won't be a mark scheme for months.
oh really that sucks
ProJuicy
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
wait that's so stupid why would the mark scheme be made after the exams are finished aren't they both made together
gemb0608
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
can't you tell them to examine you with the 2 papers the same day
No. Everyone in the country does the same papers on the same day, at the same time.
sufyan786
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
On the higher paper 2nd last question. What did you guys get for the two soloutions of the circle? it crossed the X-axis and -5.45, 5.45 and crossed the Y axis as the same points.
PapersMan
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
yeah i did it privately it was good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed