Cancel GCSE and A-Level Exams for Summer 2022 due to lack of proper education

Watch
Jashankaur
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/597282
0ptics
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh dear. On the merry-go-round we go, again…
maybemedic999
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
this is a joke u guys, cmon just suck it up we missed 3 months of in person but we can't keep milking the whole covid disrupting exams thing
Rara345
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
No I don’t want them to be cancelled.
bobo786
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
we cannot cancel exams, thats worse for us, it means our mock gcses will end up being the real grades - and trust me thats bad
Rara345
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alumnis)
we cannot cancel exams, thats worse for us, it means our mock gcses will end up being the real grades - and trust me thats bad
Agreed 100%
Tomtide
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Grow a pair of balls man
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Education is not bad lol. you do realise there are plenty of people self-studying GCSEs and A-levels right? not having full offline classes are not end of the world, stop using the same excuse and maybe just revise we have till May....
Itsmikeysfault
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Alternative title:
Cancel GCSE and A-Level Exams for Summer 2022 due to me being to lazy to revise
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Itsmikeysfault)
Alternative title:
Cancel GCSE and A-Level Exams for Summer 2022 due to me being to lazy to revise
PRSOM... this is actually tragic, considering that they'll even tell us what topics will come in the exams.
Something Peach
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Everyone has been disrupted. Just get on with it.
Rara345
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
PRSOM... this is actually tragic, considering that they'll even tell us what topics will come in the exams.
Are they? Do you know how I can find this out (my teachers aren’t the most dependant)
Itsmikeysfault
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
People are still tryna complain and say that telling us the topics isn't enough. Tf? Do they want them to give us the mark scheme before we sit the exam or something
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rara345)
Are they? Do you know how I can find this out (my teachers aren’t the most dependant)
I don't really know if it's for sure but there was a thread about that here...
nightingalegend
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
with all due respect, stfu
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Itsmikeysfault)
People are still tryna complain and say that telling us the topics isn't enough. Tf? Do they want them to give us the mark scheme before we sit the exam or something
Probably..... how lazy can people be? I'm not saying I'm some kind of study machine but there's seriously a limit
sometimesallith
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yes please !!
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
bobo786
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rara345)
That's right, they are on Feb 7th. And in the exams they will give us equation sheets for maths and physics
Rara345
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Ah okay I’ll speak to my teachers see if they know anything about it.
(Original post by alumnis)
That's right, they are on Feb 7th. And in the exams they will give us equation sheets for maths and physics
Ohh okay, so you happen to know what they are doing for bio and chem? I feel like telling us topics won’t be that useful as they are quite broad anyway.
Thank you for the info :0)
Last edited by Rara345; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.79%
Okay (99)
29.38%
A bit lacking (122)
36.2%
Not good at all (83)
24.63%

Watched Threads