What should I do for my EPQ?

Watch this thread
amybryant143
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hii I'm really stuck on my EPQ title/topic, does anyone have any ideas?
I would like to do something possibly psychology related, or human rights law related. In the future I'd like to study something perhaps to do with geography (human), but am also considering law and psychology.
These are a couple of options but I'm not sUper inclined to do them...? Also i dont know how much research/information there is available in relation.
- Are our moral decisions innate or socially conditioned?

- Explore whether genetics or environmental factors have a greater influence on the development of personality

- To what extent do the minds of criminals differ from the average mind?

- Is body language universal across all countries?

- Does life imprisonment violate human rights?

Does anyone have any thoughts/input/ideas for me? Thanks so much <3
naomisimpsonn
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by amybryant143)
Hii I'm really stuck on my EPQ title/topic, does anyone have any ideas?
I would like to do something possibly psychology related, or human rights law related. In the future I'd like to study something perhaps to do with geography (human), but am also considering law and psychology.
These are a couple of options but I'm not sUper inclined to do them...? Also i dont know how much research/information there is available in relation.
- Are our moral decisions innate or socially conditioned?

- Explore whether genetics or environmental factors have a greater influence on the development of personality

- To what extent do the minds of criminals differ from the average mind?

- Is body language universal across all countries?

- Does life imprisonment violate human rights?

Does anyone have any thoughts/input/ideas for me? Thanks so much <3
To what extent does migration impact individuals access to human rights? My best advice would be to go on google scholar, put in keywords and see which sources interest you and go from there. My title is on skills that relate to my career aspirations, rather than the career itself if that makes sense.
amybryant143
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by naomisimpsonn)
To what extent does migration impact individuals access to human rights? My best advice would be to go on google scholar, put in keywords and see which sources interest you and go from there. My title is on skills that relate to my career aspirations, rather than the career itself if that makes sense
yess i totally get you. thanks!! thats a really good idea, what sort of things would you think i should cover?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (47)
26.4%
As I expected (59)
33.15%
Harder (64)
35.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.49%

Watched Threads