Dumbyute
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
What happens if you get like a grade 1 or 2 in the English language resit paper would I be kicked out off my btec IT level3
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Dumbyute)
What happens if you get like a grade 1 or 2 in the English language resit paper would I be kicked out off my btec IT level3
You've posted quite a few threads which seem to suggest you think you're a bit 'slow' or 'stupid'. This is sad - it's a shame you don't have more confidence in your abilities.

What did you get first time round in English?
Dumbyute
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
You've posted quite a few threads which seem to suggest you think you're a bit 'slow' or 'stupid'. This is sad - it's a shame you don't have more confidence in your abilities.

What did you get first time round in English?
I got a grade 3 that’s the only subject I failed ffs before that I use to do everything and had confidence now I feel like I can’t do anything.
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I got a grade 3 that’s the only subject I failed ffs before that I use to do everything and had confidence now I feel like I can’t do anything.
That's a shame it's knocked your confidence like that.

Practically speaking, if you got a 3 first time around, it's highly unlikely that you'd do worse in the resit and end up with a 1 or 2. You should easily be able to get a pass (a 4) with a bit of work.
Dumbyute
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago

Practically speaking, if you got a 3 first time around, it's highly unlikely that you'd do worse in the resit and end up with a 1 or 2. You should easily be able to get a pass (a 4) with a bit of work.
Ended up getting a grade 6 wtf 😳
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 days ago

Update for you Reality Check - looks like you helped
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
This has made me happy today - well done for knocking it out the park like that. You must have worked very hard

(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Update for you Reality Check - looks like you helped
Thank you - really pleased for him
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Awesome achievement, congratulations from TSR!

MP
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Not such a dumbyute now bro 😂😂
Well done my guy! This just shows you put the work in, be positive, you can achieve whatever you want
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
This is truly incredible you've achieved at least 3x the grade you thought you'd get!! I really hope this gives you more self confidence and makes you realise that if you work hard you can definitely do it.

Reality Check thanks for giving such great advice to this person in my absence - I couldn't have given better advice.

Well done again Dumbyute - I wish you every success in the future.
Last edited by TriplexA; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (70)
12.7%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.63%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.77%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.99%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.27%

Watched Threads