shyneeee
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Realistically, how hard is it to pass the TMUA with 6.5 and above?
EnigmaCSWolf007
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by shyneeee)
Realistically, how hard is it to pass the TMUA with 6.5 and above?
Depends, 24-25/40 at least is kind of hard.
shyneeee
Rep:
(Original post by EnigmaCSWolf007)
Depends, 24-25/40 at least is kind of hard.
Is that for both papers?
YesIEnjoyMaths
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by shyneeee)
Is that for both papers?
You need to get 24/40 overall for a 6.5, which would be an average of 12/20 on each paper. I think 19/40 is usually the average score for participants nationwide.
noob1771
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Do you think the paper will be harder this year than in previous years?
Avanta
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by noob1771)
Do you think the paper will be harder this year than in previous years?
Well it should be about the same.
shyneeee
Rep:
(Original post by Avanta)
Well it should be about the same.
I did not prepare enough but good luck to you all!
VeryAverage
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Good luck everyone!
shyneeee
Rep:
(Original post by VeryAverage)
Good luck everyone!
Haha thank you!! Not me already in my exam room 🤩 Good luck!!
jamilk
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
the paper was hot trash.
Quanda717
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Lmao paper 1 was a dumpster fire.
Darryl. s
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I feel like It's harder than last year, but the grade boundaries never seems to change.
Last edited by Darryl. s; 7 months ago
EnigmaCSWolf007
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
What was thattttt, I feel like a few question were fine but I probably did some silly mistake since I was rushing, the time isn’t enough still but 😫 I probably did bad but everyone good luck!
Last edited by EnigmaCSWolf007; 7 months ago
Sabzouka
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Anyone know when we’ll find out if we have an interview. Because after how bad paper 1 was I don’t want to waste my time prepping for an interview when I probably won’t get one. Do you think the grade boundaries will be lower because that was definitely harder than last year’s.
edinburgh23
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Both papers were genuinely horrendous. I don't know about anyone else but it feels like they took the hardest few questions from the last few past papers and put them all in one paper. Guess I'll have to do STEP now.
EnigmaCSWolf007
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
They seriously were. All we can do is wait now.
YesIEnjoyMaths
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Quanda717)
Lmao paper 1 was a dumpster fire.
Fr like the paper 2 was an average paper 2, but yikes I don't think I qualify as a woman in STEM anymore
Smiler1515
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
dont worry bros i guessed every question on paper 1. Hopefully grade boundaries will be lower cos of me
shyneeee
Rep:
(Original post by jamilk)
the paper was hot trash.
Could not have said this any better myself 🤡
shyneeee
Rep:
(Original post by EnigmaCSWolf007)
What was thattttt, I feel like a few question were fine but I probably did some silly mistake since I was rushing, the time isn’t enough still but 😫 I probably did bad but everyone good luck!
Yeah timing was still definitely an issue for me lmaoo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads