EIL3EN
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks for helping me last week with choosing a SCITT provider. I've managed to do so and was wondering whether or not I should email the providers I'm not choosing to say thank you for offering me a place?
SE179
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EIL3EN)
Thanks for helping me last week with choosing a SCITT provider. I've managed to do so and was wondering whether or not I should email the providers I'm not choosing to say thank you for offering me a place?
Defo. Always worth keeping in contact, you might want a job there, or there might be people there that may move to a school where you want a job in the future.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EIL3EN)
Always worth being polite, but it's not required and they won't expect it.
EIL3EN
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SE179)
Defo. Always worth keeping in contact, you might want a job there, or there might be people there that may move to a school where you want a job in the future.
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Always worth being polite, but it's not required and they won't expect it.
That's what I was thinking, I liked the interviewer and she even said how small the world of teaching is so the chances of us bumping into each other is high. I think when I accept the other offer (still waiting for Apply to update) I'll send a polite email to say thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads