Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi! I applied to QMUL law for entry in 2022! Anyone has the same choice and have you guys gotten any offers yet?
alxivo
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hey, I applied for English Law with European Law! No response yet.
coffeehouse
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Received an unconditional offer for LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution a few hours back!
crstnak
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by coffeehouse)
Received an unconditional offer for LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution a few hours back!
Hi, when did you apply?
emilyy.cyn
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I applied for undergrad LLB in Law and got an offer!
crstnak
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by emilyy.cyn)
Hi, when did you apply? i'm starting to get nervous :confused:
emilyy.cyn
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by crstnak)
Hi, when did you apply? i'm starting to get nervous :confused:
10/13
coffeehouse
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by crstnak)
Hi, when did you apply?
15th of September. They took an unusually long time to send an offer or maybe it's the usual time.
Anonymous #1
hey, when did you apply?
milesisaacs
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
if you don't mind me asking, what are you taking for a-level? and what were your predicted grades?
emilyy.cyn
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by milesisaacs)
if you don't mind me asking, what are you taking for a-level? and what were your predicted grades?
I am from Canada so I do IB predicted 40 with 766 in HL
emilyy.cyn
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hey, when did you apply?
10/13 and got the offer 10/25
milesisaacs
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
10/13 and got the offer 10/25
anyone still waiting to hear back?
Anonymous #1
anyone still waiting to hear back?
same here, starting to get anxious as well
milesisaacs
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
same here, starting to get anxious as well
Received an offer from QMU on Saturday night. Shows on UCAS that they have offered me a place, but on the QMU portal it still shows as 'Decision Pending'. They gave me the standard offer (A*AA) which I was surprised about since I got A* in my law-based EPQ.

Any questions, feel free to ask me
Anonymous #1
Received an offer from QMU on Saturday night. Shows on UCAS that they have offered me a place, but on the QMU portal it still shows as 'Decision Pending'. They gave me the standard offer (A*AA) which I was surprised about since I got A* in my law-based EPQ.

Any questions, feel free to ask me
Congrats!!! I guess most universities would be giving out standard offers regardless of predicted grades

Did UCAS send you an email notifying you of the offer?
Eclipxed
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hello to everyone here, and first of all congratulations to everyone got an offer! I got mine on Friday for English & European law, and I got a lowered offer at AAA. I sincerely hope those who haven’t heard from QMUL yet hear from them soon, and get the offer they want. If anyone has any questions please do ask
emilyy.cyn
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi Since I am from Canada I am not sure how well perceived QMUL is? Is it considered a good school? If this everyone's top or higher choices? Let me know thank you so much
milesisaacs
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Congrats!!! I guess most universities would be giving out standard offers regardless of predicted grades

Did UCAS send you an email notifying you of the offer?
I had already completed the EPQ and so my A* was not a predicted grade. I received an email from UCAS about 30 minutes ago
milesisaacs
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi Since I am from Canada I am not sure how well perceived QMUL is? Is it considered a good school? If this everyone's top or higher choices? Let me know thank you so much
It is a Russell Group University, and especially for Law, it is considered very good. Being 7th in UK and 28th in the world for Law, it has an excellent faculty. Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (15)
22.06%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10.29%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.71%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
23.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
23.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed